• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    im gettin there people ^_^

just need:

Raikou (shiny event japanese would be nice)

Suicune & Entei from HG/SS

latios from HG/SS (with luster purge please)

celebii (the event one for HG/SS would be nice, but ill take any legit one)

clamperl (to evolve into gorebyss, i dont have to keep this, but i would love a shiny gorebyss <3)

Jirachi (from pokewalker event, or colosseum)

&Deoxys from Emerald

PM me if your interested!

i have Power Items(1 of each except lens),
    Energy Ball TMs(4 of them currently),
    3 Shiny Dittos
    a shiny buizel
    and ill be happy to help with anythin else your specifically lookin for, im a very reasonable,& flexible person ^_^
    lookin forward to doin business with those who are interested ^_^
    much love
    -V

updated once more ^_^

thank you everyone who has helped so far!

EDIT: fixed it ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    I really need an ss groudon, will trade anything for it. literally, anything i have. just ask if i have it, i probably do.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    Looking for someone to let me clone some pokes:

Gengar
    Darkrai

I can meet, receive your poke, logoff , clone , and be back on in 3-4 minutes at the very max. I'm an old guy and not looking to cheat anyone, just want to clone a Gengar and a Darkrai.

PM me if you'll help; I have mail notification setup and mail notifies my cell phone, etc.

I use the Action Replay clone method, NO risk to your pokes.

Illur

of the Harvest
    Years
    Looking for Level 1 Male Shiny Misdreavus

Trading level 100 Mewtwo Naughty Nature or Level 73 Mewtwo Timid Nature inflicted with PKRS or lvl 70 Kyogre Bold Nature inflicted with PKRS, or lvl 70 Rayquaza Timid Nature inflicted with PKRS or a Jolly Shiny Charizard with Dragon Dance and Outrage, Level 38 Shiny Manteric Timid Nature, Level 100 Gentle Darkrai, Level 100 Relaxed Dialga-306 Defence, 343 Sp.Att, 189 Speed, Calm Natured Cresselia Level 100; for a lvl 1 Timid Natured Male Misdreavus nicknamed "Autumn" not "AUTUMN" private message me for more information or for a pokemon from you own In Search Of list.

Last edited:

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Looking for : Luvdisc

Offering: Any Pokemon of the National Pokedex (that can be bred, no legendaries). Just tell me what you need. Thanks,

Professor PGX

4th Year Professor
    Years
    Trading level 100 Mewtwo Naughty Nature or Level 73 Mewtwo Timid Nature inflicted with PKRS or lvl 70 Kyogre Bold Nature inflicted with PKRS, or lvl 70 Rayquaza Timid Nature inflicted with PKRS or a Jolly Shiny Charizard with Dragon Dance and Outrage, Level 38 Shiny Manteric Timid Nature, Level 100 Gentle Darkrai, Level 100 Relaxed Dialga-306 Defence, 343 Sp.Att, 189 Speed, Calm Natured Cresselia Level 100; for a lvl 1 Timid Natured Male Misdreavus nicknamed "Autumn" not "AUTUMN" private message me for more information or for a pokemon from you own In Search Of list.

do it have to be shiny???

Looking for : Luvdisc

Offering: Any Pokemon of the National Pokedex (that can be bred, no legendaries). Just tell me what you need. Thanks,

If you give me a day I can get you one. All I need is Zangoose

Last edited:

happyshrimp

"PokeSav"ior
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    LF: Someone with Pokesav that will be willing to help me construct a UU and NU team, I heard it is fairly easy and fast to do with Pokesav and I'm unfortunate enough to not be able to do so

PM me if you can help out please, I can provide all information needed such as EV spread, Moveset, nature, ability, hold item, etc.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    So someone should like, totally get me one of these.

Shiny Espeon @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Synchronize
    Nature: Timid
    EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    - Trick
    - Psychic
    - Shadow Ball
    - Hidden Power [Ground]

Either this or in Eevee form with IVs for HP Ground. PM me for wht I can offer for this.

weightoftheworld

Mimiroru
    Years
    Im looking for A shiny buneary, I Have a few shiny pokemon to trade: purugly, Kricketune, Skuntank, Pachirisu, Golduck, Gyardos (lake of rage and non lake of rage)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back