• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdew

Soda Monarch
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    Looking for corphish. Please don't ask for anything tooooooo hard to find. But I do have a few rares. PM if u have one you don't want or need.

xane

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    LF: Shokotan Pichu

Offering:
    [Shiny Dialga], [Shiny Blastoise], [Shiny Gallade], [Shiny Eevee], [Event: Pkmn Center Bulbasaur]

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Looking For: Legitimate UT Shiny Chimchar OR Heracross.
    Offering: CMT.

This is also a reminder that I still have a box full of Piplups who need homes. Feel free to ask about Natures, but if I don't have it, then I don't have it.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    looking for a female lotad and spheal (or any of there evolutions)

Will offer a buncha pokemon with egg bred moves: (let the list commence -.-)
    Destiny Bond Shuppets
    Aqua Tail Relicanths
    Brave Bird Zubats
    Curse/Shadow Sneak Grimers
    Nightslash Skorupis
    Revenge Pincos
    Dragon Dance Totodiles
    and thats it, i could also offer most any breedable pokemon or every evolution item aside from razor fang -.-

AND im still looking for a HG/SS move tutor to teach onve my pokemon one certain move (ill pm u what it is)
    Ill offer either a shiney timid ev'd gengar, a shiny adamant ev'd nidoqueen, or an ev'd shiny modest typhlosion -.-;... or if u really want an UT hardy shiny eevee

found the lotad and spheal but need a HG/SS tutor still >.> (i know your out there sumwhere)

Last edited:

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
    Looking for someone to help me evolve my Scyther by trade, trade-back.
    I could offer you any breedable Pokemon or if you're looking for items I'll see what I have.
    Any help will be appreciated (:

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    LF shiny evd gengar and non-shiny evd dragonite | OFFERING VGC09 event Milotic, pokemon event Salamence, 10 ANNIV Raikou, Giratina, lv 1 Riolu, evd Rhydon, lv 1 Manaphy

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
    Years
    I´m looking for someone near to a Toys R´ Us store, for everybody who doesn´t know, the US arceus event were anounced, for November 7th - 15th (check serebii.net)

I need someone who can get me one arceus with adamant nature and another with modest nature (soft reseting), will pay ANY 4 pokemon per arceus... oh! with the date november 7th please...

PM me as soon as posible for arranging the pokemon and all...

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I'm looking for a Rotom. I just need it to complete my Sinnoh dex and can't be bothered waiting until after 8pm in my time zone. PM me if you can help thanks

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    Looking for a Jolly Ditto, blue shards, TM Stealth Rock and black sludge.
    Offering UT IV'd pokemon, as usual. Eevee, Drowzee, Snubbull, Ekans, Charmander, Swinub, Piplup, Bagon, Aerodactyl, Sneasel, Cacnea. PM me.

Last edited:

Kamui

´
    Years
    I need PP Up and PP max.(I am running out of important moves in the battles these days.. lol)
    Can offer all generation starters, Beldum, Larvitar etc.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back