• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2017
    Hey.

I'm looking for a Careful Registeel with good IV's. Shiny or not. But it better be good.

I will be offering a Max HP Trained Bold Blissey w/ Seismic Toss 712/25/126/183/301/119

or a Shiny Naive Azelf 286/285/166/344/154/309

or maybe Modest Moltres 300/184/196/379/195/252

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Looking for an UT shiny modest Charmander with seismic toss.

Looking for an UT shiny modest Charmander with seismic toss. A Charmander can only learn Seismic toss from the move tutor on Emerald, Fire Red, and Leaf Green. If you anyone can get me an UT shiny modest charmander with Seismic toss. I'll reward 5 of my evd shiny pokemon or event pokemon. And I'll let pick which 5 you want.

pikapeekatchu

I<3 pazuzuFTW ;3
    Years
    my game got corrupted and all my shinys and stuff went bye bye,

so im like yeah haha !!

anyone wanna be a bud and egg me a trapinch in (egg form) not hatched
    4941 5217 2294

Kathryn.

That shy girl.
    Years
    Looking for someone who can tradeback my scyther so that it'll evolve, obviously i'll equip my metal coat.
    PM me, and tell me, i'd be happy to tradeback evolve your pokeon for you in exchange.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    Also im still on my epic search for a heart gold/sould silver move tutor, and i really REALLY need one pokemon tutored, that ill trade to you and all i need is the one move. Ill also give you either a shiny timid gengar, or a shiny adamant nidoqueen (with good IVs), both ev'd. Ill pm you the specific move if you contact me

Sigh, still searching, its an endless quest to find a HG/SS move tutor. You could at least PM if your not happy with my offer and try to negotiate T_T

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Looking for Shiny Voltorb/Electrode, preferably Voltorb.

Can offer DeepSeaScale, Power Items (increase EVs), King's Rocks, PKTOPIA Pokemon, and others.

Ashitaka

Spirit of Snorlax
    Years
    Looking for a few hard-to-find guys to help complete my Pokedex: Lunatone, Slakoth, Skitty, Stantler, Wobbuffet and Carnivine. Also looking for Dittos with Rash, Brave and Serious natures. Please note that, aside from the Dittos obviously, nature and gender don't matter, and neither do EVs or level or whatever; these are simply for my Dex and to breed and such.

I have a ton of pokemon that I can breed (too many to list), and would prefer to do those straight-up, but I also do have some good items (stones, hold-trade items, heart scales, shards and such), a few TMs and surplus Dittos with the following natures: Mild, Naughty, Hasty, Jolly, Impish, Gentle, Modest x2.

PM me with offers.

Kathryn.

That shy girl.
    Years
    I am in need of a new ditto, lv, iv/ev's do not matter.
    Havent got that much in the way of pokemon to trade but i do have alot of items/berrys.

mikaldinho

professional game creator!
    Years
    will swap a palkia!

palkia
    lonely nature
    hp-161
    attack-148
    defense-99
    sp.attack-167
    sp.defense-141
    speed-121
    attacks:
    heal block,ancient power,dragon claw and spacial rend.

am looking for lugia, mewtwo, regigigas,darkrai or mew.

please state stats when replying.

Jukain-Arashi

PM me for Lockerz invitation.
    Years
    Looking for newly hatched Adamant + Technician Scyther
    I'll trade one of the three Pokemon:
    Turtwig w/ Seed Bomb + Stealth Rock
    Chimchar w/ Grass Knot + Overheat
    Bagon w/ Dragon Dance + Hydro Pump

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back