• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    mantyke
    rhyhorn
    koffing
    pineco
    gible
    machamp
    kangashan
    spiritomb
    phanpy
    girafig
    larvitar
    houndour
    riolu
    elekid
    nidorino
    manky
    magneton
    bonsly
    stunky
    cyndaquil
    lapris
    cubone
    machoke
    chansy
    tropius
    vigoroth
    poliwrath
    carvanha
    happiny
    snorunt (male)
    skitty
    chimchar
    flarion
    magnemite
    goldeen
    grimer
    voltorb
    tyrouge
    surskit
    evee
    finnion
    numel
    mynaut
    ralts (female)
    swablu
    clampurt
    kirlia
    abra
    lotad
    wailmer
    natu
    beldum
    shellos
    kadabra
    ghastly

are left over from breeding!

leov91

Forget Regret
    Years
  • LF: Michina Arceus for tradeback (for the Soul Silver event)
    OF: ill give you a mew that you can keep after i trigger the event. i also have a shiny suicune (though i dont think anybody wants it)

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    why does no one come and pick up their pokemon!
    i have a box full of 'on hold pokemon'

if you wanted pokemon from me!
    you better take them soon!

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • looking for EVd arcanine( prefer shiny) with the move morning sun

I can offer EVd darkrai - shiny raikou -shiny suicune-event mew- event jirachi and some other legendaries

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • LF: Any UT event pokemon from ANY event that i dont have, perferably with the item they came with
    OF: Anything in my thread

Last edited:

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    anybody have a lv 10 female pikachu that knows surf and volt tackle

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • I really really need a movie 07 japanese darkrai and i will trade two pokemon from my thread for it. This is urgent and it must be ut

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    bellosom, politoed, qwilifish, scizor, skamory, kingdra, pupitar, tyranitar, nuzleaf, whismur, loudred, exploud, lairon, flygon, altaria, cradily, armaldo, dusclops, latios, yanmega, gliscor, gallade (or male ralts)

is what i need!

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
  • I am in need of these following pokemon for my platinum: Elekid w/ Electririzer, Magby with Magmerizer, Sneseal w/ Razor Claw or Fang whatever it needs, and Gible please :) they all need to be Male and be hatched, I am willing to offer anything from my Heart Gold. So PM Me if your interested in doing this for me.

iamdragon

The slave becomes the master
    Years
  • i have 3 suicune (legendary trio event) and looking for the other 2 dogs and a flying pikachu and surfing pikachu

pm me

Years
  • i am looking for a celebi and am willing to trade my ho-oh, lugia, a shiny event suicune, palkia, or a shiny lvl 50 evee

my fc is 1420-4488-3295

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm also trading celebi, entei and sucicune from the gamestop events. I'm looking for ev trained pokemon like Gengar. must have painsplit, shadowball, sludge bomb and focus blast. All pokemon must be male. Also you have to proof that all pokemon is ev trained. i forgot i also have Raikou ev train at level 73 or higher. It is also from gamestop events. Celebi, entei and suicune is all untouched. So if you want them now its your chance to have untouched pokemon. Also dragonite male @ adamant with moves like Thunderwave, aqua tail, earthquake and ice beam. if you rather not trade your dragonite you breed me a drainti male @ adamant for natures with those eggs move too. And i will ev train him myself. Also you can do that for gengar if you can breed a male gengar with painsplit @ timid for nature.

Rules:

no hacks
    vm me don't pm me. I hate getting my boxes full and emptying them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back