• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    It's not hacked. It says 10 anniversary in the ID. I got it from a guy on this forum.

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    It's not hacked. It says 10 anniversary in the ID. I got it from a guy on this forum.

Just because it has an ID of 00010 doesnt mean its a LEGIT theres a thing called poke.sav that lets you alter anything on a pokemon, trust me your celebi is hacked NO 10th ANNIVERSARY CELEBI CAN BE SHINY....

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Ok guys, Heres the deal. You all listening? IF YOU DON'T WANT THE CELEBI YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRADE FOR IT. OK? DROP IT IF YOU DON'T WANT IT. WHO CARES? IT'S SHINY AND LEGIT. IF YOU DON'T WANT IT THAN STOP ARGUING ABOUT IT. Bunch of freakin babys

MechaTrickster

Another person in the world
    Years
    Ok guys, Heres the deal. You all listening? IF YOU DON'T WANT THE CELEBI YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRADE FOR IT. OK? DROP IT IF YOU DON'T WANT IT. WHO CARES? IT'S SHINY AND LEGIT. IF YOU DON'T WANT IT THAN STOP ARGUING ABOUT IT. Bunch of freakin babys
    Coming from the one turning on caps locks to argue at us over the internet ._. It was just a simple debate over if its legit or not, you dont have to be an ass about it. And apperently you care since you have to make a post about it. Instead of solving anything you just brought more hell *-*

To stay on topic
    Looking for Deoxys
    Offering Japanese Zapdos

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years

Wow are you listening? Theres like 3 poeple here telling you its hacked, And im sure in the Wifi Rules your not allowed to trade hacked Pokemon, to settle this how about you trade me the Celebi and ill hack check it for you to prove it is hacked?

MechaTrickster

Years
    Wow are you listening? Theres like 3 poeple here telling you its hacked, And im sure in the Wifi Rules your not allowed to trade hacked Pokemon, to settle this how about you trade me the Celebi and ill hack check it for you to prove it is hacked?
    Ehh... that sounds you just want to score a pokemon, I guess you should offer a pokemon of equal use. Then do a trade back

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    Ehh... that sounds you just want to score a pokemon, I guess you should offer a pokemon of equal use. Then do a trade back

Trust me im not trying to steal any pokemon when i know its hacked nor would i steal a pokemon ever just simply trying to prove that it is hacked, i dont want hacks and neither should people be offering them :/

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    I cloned it. I dont care. And guys, I'm sorry about that I lost it at ya'll. To be honest with you, I don't know if its hacked or not. I asked the guy here who traded me and he said he has a bunch of 10th anniversary celebi's that are not shiny as well. I chose a shiny, well, because its a shiny. My apologies for freaking out, but please do not acuse me of offering hacked pokemon. I do not know if it is or not.

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    I cloned it. I dont care. And guys, I'm sorry about that I lost it at ya'll. To be honest with you, I don't know if its hacked or not. I asked the guy here who traded me and he said he has a bunch of 10th anniversary celebi's that are not shiny as well. I chose a shiny, well, because its a shiny. My apologies for freaking out, but please do not acuse me of offering hacked pokemon. I do not know if it is or not.

Ok then, so this means youll trade it over for me to check it?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Its not that. Its just that I made a big deal about you guys getting on to me about it. Its probably not, but it just upset me that you started making conclusions like that.

MechaTrickster

Years
    Thank you for apologizing and being a good sport. Now you can be our friend

Still looking for unown P

Offering: Somthing in my shop?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back