• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
Years
  • I am looking for a Bagon, since I can't catch one in my Diamond version.
    Also I've been looking for and trying to catch myself a Munchlax for ages -_-

I can offer Johto and Hoenn starters, Larvitars and other stuff..

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
    Years
  • LF: Curse + Slack off Hippopotas - Impish with nice HP and Def IV's if it just has the egg moves I still want it but will just ofer less

Careful (Shiny) Regirock with nice Def HP and S.Def IV's Will pay more for shiny

Offering: CMT for the regirock or Hippopotas If its just the egg moves VM me and well sort somthing out

VM me anyhow if you can trade

Years
  • Looking for untrained charmanders

Hello all, I've only recently gotten into this gen. of pokémon and what I'm really looking for is a nice untrained (or lowbie) charmander. If you can nickname it let me know, if not also let me know. I do prefer nicknames (not vulgar or stupid) and a poke with japanese in it's name will not be accepted (for this trade).

What I'm willing to give for this charmander is either a lvl 1 (male) eevee, a female level 32 eevee (nicknamed though, but trained decently to it's level), a lvl 9 jp magby or a female combee lvl 12 (untrained)

Please let me know via PM, and we can trade friend codes :D
    Thx,
    X

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Looking for 2 dragon scales. I'll trade you any 2 pokemon from my thread except the ones listed under others.
    Edit: Sorted, thanks :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    I need to transfer some pokemon from my Soul Silver to my Platinum
    I can offer anything in my thread

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    trade

i do have a:
    Shiny Graveler
    Shiny Latios
    Shiny Shymin
    10Aniv Celebi
    10ANIV Raikou
    Aura Mew
    Wishmkr Jirachi
    Pokemon Movie 8 Regigigas
    Pktopia Magmortar

i only need a TRU Regigigas

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • Looking for someone who could LEND me a Ditto with an Adamant and a Modest nature.
    I need to breed a few pokemon and I'll give the Dittos back in 10-15 minutes. In exchange I'll give you my Dittos.

Help me out, if you please :3

swimgeek94

Breeder Extraordinaire!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2012
    looking for someone to help me transfer my pokemon from my pearl to diamond. pm me if interested. offering reasonable compensation

SheepAtog

FF VIII Phoenix!
    Years
  • Please help!
    looking for: 6 dittos. each with a maximum iv (31) in one of the stats.
    that is one for hp, annother for atk, annother for def, annother for sp atk, annother for sp def, annother for speed... natures not important at all just the ivs, 100% sure that they are 31 in their respective stat, i need them for breeding.

i will offer ANY BREEDABLE POKEMON with ANY MOVESET and gender for EACH DITTO. i have one of each pokemon in my pc ready for such a task, just no tms or 3rd gen tutors, that wont be possible... i wont guarantee good ivs, for that ill need dittos. (see the problem?)

Pm me with any offers, ill update the list as i cross them off. anyone who gives me all six can ask for anything and ill give it if i have it spare (doubles of legends, items etc etc)

patrickcal

Freakin' Pacmon!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    LF: Modest GasTly, UT No nickname, preferably good IVs. Please include the IVs in the post.
    Offering: Shiny Rayqauza, Lv. 85. I don't know EVs since I got it in a trade, sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back