• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    looking for a totadile or chikorita jhoto starter at any lv and any gender
    i am willing ot make a resenable trade
    just no shinies or legendaries
    pm if u are willing to trade

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
    Years
    Looking for Azelf + Uxie in a Tradeback for Pokedex entry, using my level 82 Adamant Crobat as Collateral. PM/VM me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2009
    Trade-online now

I am trying to complete my dex, the only ledgendaries I have left are celebi and jirachi, does anyone have them? I have hoenn and sinnoh ledgendaries, and random pokemon like an uber chatot, or a cute little Zangoose!

kilaa1000

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    So if I understand it correctly you got a shiny torchic? if so then im interested in it, im willing to offer a shiny 53 shiftry or 16 shiny larvitar for it.
    And when you know if the entei shiny is legit and it is then im interested in that one too, I can give you either an 40 shiny raikou for it or an 50 shiny azelf

blackwell

Minarchist
    Years
    So if I understand it correctly you got a shiny torchic? if so then im interested in it, im willing to offer a shiny 53 shiftry or 16 shiny larvitar for it.
    And when you know if the entei shiny is legit and it is then im interested in that one too, I can give you either an 40 shiny raikou for it or an 50 shiny azelf

Sorry no that is under the starter catagory. Ill bold them to make it easier to read.

And no the shiny aint legit its a hack.

Last edited:

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    again still looking for totadile ad chikortia at any lv and any gender with any status
    i'm wiling ot trade almost aynthing for it like a steelix or what ever
    just pm if you got the pokemon

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    In need of darkrai

Darkrai is one of the only pokemon i havn't seen on pkmn diamond. name ur price and i'll offer wat i can

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back