• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    Hey there guys. First post, so apologies if this isn't the right section for a trading message. Basically, I need a Ditto, and would like to trade someone something for one. Any level, as I only want it for breeding purposes. I am on Pokemon Platinum, about half way through the game, if that gives you any idea of which pokemon I have access to. I want to use it to breed a Chimchar, so if anyone wants one of those after the Ditto trade I would be more than welcome to trade you one once the first one has been hatched. My friend code is 4726 6937 5868.

Last edited by a moderator:

Universal

Musician
    Years
    Trading shiny Torchic..With IV's of 21/31/16/17/17/27 ...Its free!! (Used shiny RNG..%100 legit)
    But if you have any good IV pokemon's,i'll take it.

Also..Check my thread

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    who wants a blue mew

whoever has the best offer will get a level 100 shiny mew unless no one has anything good

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    lookin' for relaxed UT bronzor/bronzong or relaxed eevee/umbreon/espeon.
    willing to give a kyogre/Rayquaza or request.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    Hello :)

I'm looking for:

Birthday Pikachu
    Any Registeel that knows Seismic Toss and has a nature of +Defense, or +Sp. Defense, and -Attack, or -Sp. Atk.
    A Level 5 Clefairy/Clefable UT with Seismic Toss and Softboiled. Calm would be nice :)

PM Me with what you want :)

Bayx

Breeder & Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2009
    Seeking: Pinsir, Ditto (Bold or Calm)

Offering: Totodiles, Charmanders, Munchlaxs, Eevees, Dittos (Careful, Modest, Naughty, Gentle, Lax, Quiet, Bashful, and Rash Natures)

Last edited:

tim4490

Timeus
    Years
    A very simple request

I am looking for a shiny/black Rayquaza. It must be legit and the prefered natures I am looking for are jolly or hasty. I have a couple event pokemon that I will offer should i like your offer including the movie 09 arceus event regigigas and event shaymin thank you

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    LOOKING FOR RARE LEGENDAIRES

Well I am looking for some rare pokemon like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxs, Ho-oh, Lugia, entei, suicune, raicho. NOTE I AM NOT LOOKING TO KEEP ANY ONE OF THESE. THE ONLY REASON FOR TRADE IS TO SEE THEM IN MY POKEDEX TO TRADE OVER GTS, unless anyone has any extras they are willing to trade? that would be nice. i have a good assortment of pokemon

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Smoochum/Jynx

I need a Smoochum or a Jynx.
    It doesn't matter what Nature it is or what moves it has.
    A bred baby would be perfectly fine.
    I just need one that I can breed with and I can't wait for it to swarm.
    I can offer almost all swarm Pokémon, all starters, and most everything else.
    Honestly, the only things that I don't have are a few swarmers and Arceus. xD

EDIT:
    I AM REALLY SORRY.
    I meant to post in the Quick Trade section.
    If someone wants to delete this, then fine. I'll just repost in the right place.
    Again...really sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back