• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2009
    What kind of pokes do you have? Anything worth Ev trainig? I have most of the legendaries you want.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I have alot of breeds , some shinies and quite a few transfers from previous gba games. And I'm not looking to keep them. Just to see in pokedex

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Looking for shiny stone, thunder wave tm x2 willowisp tm, ice beam tm, stealth rock tm, earthquake, explosion tm.
    Offers: Phione for multiples form that list.

For an adamant thick fat munchlax with curse, i will give shinies!

Last edited:

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    I need it now!

I need one NZ Jirachi !Please!I can give you one shiny chikorita!I can also give an event Regigigas

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Wanted: - Shiny timid Budew, UT (named JANICE)- Timid Togepi, UT (Named JAWS)Will trade:- Shiny Ho-Oh- Shiny Beldum- Shiny Ponyta- Shiny Charizard- Shiny Gyarados...of your choice.

lugiapkm611

The Healing Waters
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Offering a heart scale for a good shiny
    Blue Shard for shiny
    Green Shard for Shiny
    PM me please

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    Attention people who don't value their event pkmn

I lost my Pokemon diamond version quite some time ago, I have no clue where it is, and some event Pokemon were trapped inside.

I wish to have 2 Toys 'R' Us Pokemon, both of which are trapped in my Diamond version.
    Manaphy and Shaymin.

So, if you don't truly value your event Pokemon, or you're a hacker who's willing to clone, gimme a call.

lugiapkm611

The Healing Waters
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Shiny Mudkip needed

Hello i am asking for a shiny mudkip and i would be happy to trade something in my thread(in sig)
    Thanks for whoever read
    Please post or PM me i dont like VMs very much^-^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back