• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaoBoa

Indigenous to Nowhere
Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2010
    (:

Looking for: Staryu. (Any level, any nature, any gender)
    Offering: Larvitar (Level 1, UT)

PM/VM me please

Years
  • looking once again for deoxys or jirachi i just need for them to be on the pokedex so i can look for them on the gts
    if you can please help i do not have much to offer
    just regular pokemon i guess no shinies or events
    so yeah
    :D

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Desperately looking for shiny Glameow/Purugly. VM me if you have one, I have a wide variety to offer.

Iyo

Είμαι μια ζωντανή παραδοξία
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    I'm looking for a Dragon Scale. VM/PM me if you have one to offer.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Hello ! Me with a Halloween Pokedex Completion before going to a Costume Party . Sooo :- WANTED : Butterfree , Arbok , Ninetales , Arcanine , Slowking , Kingler , *deep breath* , Skuntank , Jumpluff , Shiftry , Solrock , Aggron , Crawdaunt , Mismagius . -OFFERS : Charmander , Bulbasaur , Squirtle , Cyndaquil , Totodile , *deep breath* , Treecko , Torchic , Mudkip , Turtwig , Chimchar . FC : 3695 9356 1602 Name : Seco

mic000899

Amateur Trainer
    Years
  • Looking for Treeko, Mudkip, Torchic, Totodile. and a Teddiursa.
    Offering Ledyba, Chimchar, Piplup, Turtwig, Charmander, Squirtle, and a Bulbasaur. And if it's not what your looking for ask me if i have the pokemon you want.
    PM me please.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Back again. Haha. Looking for Mawile. Probably the last of the ones I can't get.
    Offering other breedable pokemon.
    Mahalo for your kokua.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    I am seeking shinies that appeal to me :) i am offering a ut tru shayman (legit) please vm/pm me ^^

PiRSquared

Platinum Pokedex-392 and risin
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Searching...Searching...Searching...

Pleas help me!

I am in need of some legendaries in my pokedex which I cant get myself. I don't want to keep them, and I will let you get a legendary pokemon of your choice in your pokedex (if I have it)

I need to see-a mewtwo, celeby, latias, suicune, raikou, entei, ho-oh

I have-a manaphy, phione, shaymin, Deoxys, darkrai, zapdos, articuno, moltres and others-just ask

My friend code is : 4941 1974 1068

Please help me finish my pokedex.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Hello.

I'm looking for Sneasel/Weavile, Cacnea/Cacturne, Lapras, Zubat/Golbat/Crobat, Skorupi/Drapion and Spinarak/Ariados that are not English.
    I need them Japanese, German, French etc. Not from an American or English game. =]

VM me if you have them, please! I'm not sure what I'm offering atm. ^_^

xX

Last edited:

Kathryn.

That shy girl.
    Years
  • Looking for: bulbasaur / Calm mind TM / stone edge tm /dragon claw tm / dragon pulse tm

Offering: all other starters, other Tm's, ask me if ive got anythigng i have a decent selection of items.
    I'm willing to trade a starter for a tm+filler pokemon too.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • lf brave evd lv.100 tyranitar | offering UT shiny suicuine(pkrs), gengar, dragonite, riolu, charmander, chikorita, shiny metagross, sassy tyranitar

vme.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back