• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FilbertTheFox

.:Welcome to Reality:. (>o.O)>
Years
  • Requesting: Whatever you have to offer, i'll take anything im just getting rid of it :)
    Offering: Female CHIMCHAR level 14 x

Get back to me :)

scootydd

"Sexy Beast"
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    Looking for a shiny charizard or shiny charmander preferably with belly drum. Offering a shiny rayquaza and ev'd shiny aerodactyl

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    Requesting: A level 1 Scizor, or a level 1 Scyther holding Metal Coat (Basically, I'm just trying to get a brand new Scizor)

Offering: I have various things from TM's to stones and various Pokemon, nothing extremely rare though. Just let me know what your looking for and I can check to see if I have it.

Really in need of the Scizor though, so I'd greatly appreciate anyone that could help. Just hit me up with a PM..... Thanks!

Years
  • i don't have wireless for my ds at the moment no matter how close i get to my modem,and if anyone has anyone has any suggestions on how to make my connection stronger or make my DS connect to it a different way, that would be most apreciated

if your suggestion works for me to be able to do WI-Fi i will give you any pokemon you want and if you want it shiny im sure i can get it,

thank you!

Years
    • MO
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    Looking

This place seems like it's mostly advertising, but I didn't know where else to go if I wanted something, so I hope I'm right.

I need a Bagon, Shelgon, or Salamence that know Dragon Dance. That's really all I need from it. If you want something for it then tell me and I'll try to get it.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    i don't have wireless for my ds at the moment no matter how close i get to my modem,and if anyone has anyone has any suggestions on how to make my connection stronger or make my DS connect to it a different way, that would be most apreciated

if your suggestion works for me to be able to do WI-Fi i will give you any pokemon you want and if you want it shiny im sure i can get it,

thank you!

This is the wrong place for that kind of post...plus you need a ROUTER! Not a modem to get an access point >>

And the only other way to make a connection is with a Nintendo Wifi Adapter but good luck find that.

aybunnie

<3 Mercedes
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    HI :) trade me plz

Can anyone trade me a ...
    Vulpix
    Mew

Pikachu
    Squirtle
    or bulbasaur
    please?

I don't really have anything to offer, because I'm just starting off with diamond so maybe you could do it for free?? If not, we might be able to work something out. PM me.
    Thanks xo

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Looking for someone to help me in transfering some pokes from my game to my another game....Please post in my Thread.

The link to my shop is in my sign.Thanks~~

Kakayo

I loves my Houndoom ^_^
    Years
  • LF: Calm Eevee with good IV's with the Egg move Yawn

Offering: Shinies, events or items. PM me if interested.

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
  • Random request, but I'm looking for anyone that can trade me TM 71: Stone Edge. PM me with what you want in return :)

Edit: Got it, thanks!

Last edited:

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    looking for a pokemon that know sludge bomb
    or stealth rock
    or stone edge

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2017
    Hello everyone? I am requesting an EV Trained Zapdos. I tried hard last night to get one but it was no good. So maybe it's best that I can do it here. I might not have Pokemon that have max stats, but they are still good Pokemon to choose from.

Requesting: EV Trained Zapdos. Modest/Timid/Bold

Offering:
    Modest Togekiss 300/106/202/346/318/186 with Serene Grace
    Naive Azelf 286/285/166/344/154/309
    Adamant Kingdra 280/314/221/196/238/227 with Sniper
    Modest Yanmega 292/164/205/364/121/253 with Speed Boost
    Bold Blissey 712/25/126/183/301/119 with Natrual Cure and Aromatherapy
    Adamant Scizor 283/354/229/108/194/185 with Technician
    Adamant Salamence 331/405/214/202/214/264 with Dragon Dance
    Modest Moltres 300/184/196/379/195/252
    Careful Registeel 364/186/167/411/136 with Counter
    Sassy Steelix 313/223/434/129/250/67
    Modest Gardevoir 324/123/149/316/285/206 with Trace
    Timid Sceptile 278/175/152/298/182/364 with Worry Seed

If you have a Zapdos which is EV Trained and not PokeSaved, please reply here if you want something out of my list.

Last edited:
    Years
  • hi. i have a question
    someone traded me a lvl. 36 infenape and it has the cheat simbol( is there an action replay code or sumthing that my friend can do to help me get it off?)
    if you help me get it off ill give you my shiny charizard cuz i wont need it now that i have infernape=)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back