• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Hey, I've been looking for a female squirtle/wartortle/blastoise...
    I'd be willing to trade my Giratina or my Rotom. I'm kinda a noob so I don't have much other that that to trade. Neither are trained or anything, simply caught then deposited.

Thanks a ton.

Years
  • Requesting: Naive or Rash Heatran or Celibi
    Offering: Anything reasonable... I have quite a bit to offer including Arceus and Shaymin and almost all the legendaries. I will only trade my Arceus for Celibi though...

monkeylampshade

the secret character of Brawl
    Years
  • Looking for a TRU Arceus

Alright... I have just found out that there was a TRU event giving away Arceus after months of not knowing of it. And as the title implies, I am looking for the Alpha Poke.

As in previous threads, my stock is still generally pathetic, but hopefully these shall be good enough.

-MSTRY Mew lvl 10-100
    -Shiny Milotic lvl 2 (I think...)
    -Shiny Charizard lvl 47
    -Movie Darkrai lvl 50-100 (Enigma Berry attached)
    -Shiny Doduo

And possibly more that I'm neglecting at the moment. They'll be edited in the OP once I turn my game on, but right now I'm killing people in SSBB :P
    (oh yeah, and I'm browsing teh interwebz on mah DSi)

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I would like a LEGIT FEMALE SHINY Eevee. I would also like it to hold a Power Band or Belt.
    Has to be low level too. Level 10 or under. The most it can go is 13.
    I also want it to be nicknamed "Ava" (Not AVA or ava, A-v-a.)
    I got a Legit Lv. 100 Tyranitar from Orre up for grabs in exchange.
    A Manaphy. Legit. Untouched basically.
    And a Lugia from Orre. Again, basically untouched.

You know the drill, hit me up PM, VM, whateverM and we'll make a done deal.

Last edited:

ThwackX

I dont exist.
    Years
  • Seeking: UT Registeel Impish or Careful Nature

Offering: Uxie ( Japanese ) , Shiny ditto, Shiny Shellos, Lv17 UT Adamant Growlithe (IVS 31 Attack 31 Speed ) or UT Bold Mareep ( IVS 31 HP 31 DEF )

PM me if u wanna trade.

FC: 2150 0154 7127

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Essentially 2 trades lookin to do:

I have a modest slightly touched Darkrai (About a full level), looking for an untouched one of ANY nature (for those looking to get rid of their blah natured ones and have EV reducing berries). And I'd be hopeful for the Enigma Berry too, as the one I have didn't come with one, my friend took it off before giving me him <_< (Mine is ALAMOS, so I expect yours to be too :P)

And I need an untouched palkia. I can offer a shiny marill lvl 14 UT, or a Shiny Mightyena I got in a trade. Just send me a PM, or IM on MSN.

PokéMartin

The Lonesome Drifter
    Years
  • Offering: Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf or Palkia

Want: Spiritomb, Celebi, Shaymin or Darkrai

I also have several Pichus with the moveset Thunderpunch, Charge, Double Team and Volt Tackle

PM me if interested

Nintengod

Elite Battler &amp; Contest Master
    Years
  • mmm k

looking for:

1. Berries 59/61/63
    2. Mew with mild/rash/modest nature, lvl 98 or lower
    3. TMs "Toxic" & "Calm Mind"
    4. A few leftovers, 1 leftovers = 3 non-legends

I can offer every pokemon non-legend and several events. Plus any item.

Last edited:

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    LF: Shaymin, Timid w/ Hidden Power Fire or Ice, Pref. UT
    Offering Shiny Max' IVed Weavile, TRUTH, and two other shinies from my thread.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    LF a Calm 10 Aniv Celebi

Offering: Shinies, recent event pokes, etc...whatever. VM me if you have one please, and ty.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    Two special legendaries!

You heard right. The pokemon I have up for trade are the event Darkrai and the movie Regigias (which is needed in platinum to catch the other 3 regis)! I want in return a gamestop event Jirachi and a misdreavus egg. Reply if interested

Rain

Years
  • Wanted: Pokepark Meowth
    Offering: Gamestop Jirachi, Gamestop Pichu, HG/SS flying and surfing pikachus, WCS eevee, TRU Arceus, Susumu (anniversary) Mew, WCS milotic, or VCG09 milotic.

Please pm/vm me if interested, thank you.

Last edited:

pirate_auti

charizard lover
    Years
  • hey im looking fo r a gamestop pichu

yeah title says all, although i dont have much so just let me know if there is anything you want and i can try and get it. I have a gamestop deoxys and thats about it. but if anybody is interested let me know :) I also have a jirachi, and can get 2 more too. but yeah so....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back