• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    Ponyta Trade and Return?

Done :)
    All sorted out and finished

Last edited:

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Looking for a Sneasel caught in HG/SS. Offering all EV-enhancing/power items, a Cyndaquil Lvl. 29, Darkrai or Arceus. If there's something else you need feel free to PM or VM me (or, of course, post in this thread).

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Can anyone give me a adamant sneasel that was caught in Heart gold or soul silver? I don't have much to give, no legendaries, but i can try to give you some stuff...

Goldie

Trainer from the Boonies
    Years
  • Would somebody trade me a free Treecko?

Would somebody trade me a free Treecko?
    I don't care about it's level, nature, or what moves it knows. It doesn't matter if it's hacked, as long as it doesn't have maxed out EVs and IVs or clearly doesn't 'look' legit. If you wish to trade me one, add me and reply here. My friend code is 3996-8836-0836.

I'm looking for a Treecko somebody will trade to me for free. I don't care about what level it is, what it's holding, natures, ect. As long as it's a Treecko, plain and simple. I don't mind if it's hacked, as long as it doesn't have maxed out EVs and IVs, and 'looks' reasonably legit.
    Friend code: 3996-8836-0836
    PM me!

Last edited:

Buh

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    I've got a legit lvl 1 shiny Charmander and I'm not the OT. Does anyone have some means to change its nickname for me?
    You can of course clone it and keep a copy for yourself.

GoldStrike

Professional Procrastinat-
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    Looking for a Tradeback

Need to evolve Haunter to Gengar. just need someone to take it let it evolve and give it back. Please get back here soon! HG FC: 2364 7957 9797

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    ok looking for 2 toxic tm's
    plz pm me plz
    will trade lv 71 leafeon lv 64 espeon lv 50 gliscor and umbereon

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
  • Looking for a Spoink with the the following IV's: 31/x/x/x/31/31 (x= any IV's). Willing to negotiate, just name your price.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I am looking for a trade back. I would like to trade my Kadabra for a female Pikachu so I can evolve Kadabra into Alakazam and breed Pikachu with my male Togetic in order to get a male Pichu with Wish, and then trade right back. I am currently working on getting my Togepi to evolve. If you can help me, please PM me, email me at [email protected] or contact me via MSN IM. Thanks!

SS Friend Code: 2150 0391 6260

Trade is done. Thanks!

Last edited:

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    would anyone mind helping me? i want to evolve my new sneasel but dont have a razor claw. If you have one and wouldnt mind tradeing giving my sneasel the item then tradeing back so it evolves please pm/vm/post here asap :)

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    If anyone is online, I would like to trade a Gamestop Pichu.
    I will give you TRU Arecus [Japanese or American] or Gamestop Jirachi [Japanese or America] or the Japanese version of Pichu.
    Please trade me ASAP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back