• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

coots

I'mma eat chuu
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    wanted: female ralts
    offering eevee, chikorita, totodile, or cyndaquil

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    Looking for a Larvitar, Dratini, Gligar and Houndour for when I restart my Pokemon Pearl. I need this after I restart so if they were free I'd really appreciate it! :)
    PM me your FC

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
  • Still looking for a spoink with the following: 31/x/x/x/31/31 Ability: Thick Fat , Timid Nature. Please name your price if you have one.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Looking for: both male and female Eevee/Umbreon that knows Wish and Baton Pass. Substitute on the male is a BIG plus!

Offering: Just started SS so I don't have much. Just need to borrow for breeding purposes. I can put one of your Pokemon in my Pokewalker (I average 20,000 steps per day) to increase Happiness or trade back Pokemon that evolve through trading. Just let me know what you want!

Contact me here, PM, email ([email protected]) or IM (Windows Live)

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Looking For: LUGIA any level. Doesn´t matter if it´s cloned or hacked. I don´t have much, i´m new
    Offering: Larvitar , Bagon , Eevee, or Dratini. I can hatch an egg or breed for you. I can attach to any of the pokemon any of this items. Heart Scale, Skull Fossil, Shards.

Last edited:

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    looking for either a male jigglypuff or a female modest jigglypuff, preferably the latter.

taken care of myself.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    I have a shiny palkia. I m looking for high level shinies or another legendary shiny. pls pm or vm me.

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
  • LF: Naive Ditto
    OFF: Different natured Ditto (Ask and I'll check if I have the nature.), Shiny Adamant Beldum, or a TM (I have most, still just tell me which one and I'll see if I have it.)

PM/VM me.

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    LF: female ralts and a fire stone
    Offering: any johto starters or an eevee

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back