• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 9, 2010
Looking for A Jolly Or Adamant Ditto to start me of breeding in SS.. PM me and we'll talk about the offer ^^

Gannon81

Beginning Trainer
Years
This is on pokemon diamond right? lol

Offering: lvl 1 male Turtwig, lvl 1 Togepi male, lvl 20 Cranidos male.

Requesting: Any starters other than turtwig prefrebly female, or an elekid with a electrizor or a Ryhorn with a protector

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2010
I need Ice pokemon!

i need a pokemon that has some nice ice moves private message me and we will talk about the trade details Plz and thank u !

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Well, all, I currently have an abundance of Shiny Level 100 Ho-ohs due to practicing cloning, since I have no need for all of them, I figured I would offer them here.

I am looking for other shinies/events if you will trade them.

PM/VM me if you want to trade.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2014
Requesting: Any Pokémon withth Magma Armor or Flame Body ability
Offering: A newly-hatched Cyndaquil

PM me if you're interested :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
LF a WISHMKR Jirachi to activate the HG/SS pokewalker event.

Offering: Pikachu Colored Pichu, Shiny Tentacool w/mstrball, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2010
Looking for a calm Squirtle

I can give a Mudkip with a macho brace or something else just PM me if you have a calm squirtle.

4426 3868 3474

Universal

Musician
Years
Offering; Shiny timid UT Eevee (Nicknameable female) with 31 Iv's in sp atk and 30 in speed

Seeking; Shiny Eevee with modest nature UT (IV's that would make it a good glaceon) Or anything else you have to offer. PM me

Random Note: If you pm me now,i will give a random shiny in Platinum,my boxes are full! D;!

Universal

Musician
Years
Offering; Shiny timid female Eevee(Nicknameable,used RNG/31 IV's in sp atk and 30 in speed)

Seeking; Shiny modest Eevee,with good IV's to be an epic Glaceon,or anything else

Note: PM me or post in my profile,and i will give you a legit shiny from my platinum..My boxes are full..So help! D; (After 10-15 minutes of this post,this offer will fail..PHAIL! >:c)

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
Years
I need help transferring a Gardevoir and a Metagross transferred to my SS off of Plat. I also need my Haunter on SS evolved. I also need the TM for Rain Dance, if someone would be so kind.

I'm willing to try and make it worth your while, but I don't have much.

Soul Silver FC: 5113 5829 3736
Platinum FC: 0990 4053 3397

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
Years
looking for someone to help me transfer pokemon from plat to SS. I also need to evolve my haunter.

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
Years
Looking for transfer

I need help transferring a Gardevoir and a Metagross transferred to my SS off of Plat. I also need my Haunter on SS evolved. I also need the TM for Rain Dance, if someone would be so kind.

I'm willing to try and make it worth your while, but I don't have much.

Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2010
Looking for a metal coat and someone to do a tradeback with my scyther.

I'll send you my scyther for a junk pokemon youll attach a metal coat, and ill trade it back to you for one of these :

Bagon, or a shiny gyrados UT.

Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2010
L> metal coat and someone to evolve my scyther.

I'll send you my scyther for a junk pokemon, youll attach the metal coat, and trade it back to me for either a Bagon or a shiny red gyarados UT.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
Need: an EV trainer & someone to help transfer pokemon from my diamond to heart gold
Offering: pokemon from my thread (or i can help transefer too)

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
Need- an EV trainer and someone to help transfer pokemon from diamond to heart gold,
Offering-I will help transfer pokemon as well if you need it, or check my thread for anything you might want

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
Need- someone to EV train a pokemon or two, and someone to help transfer pokemon form diamond to heart gold
offering-pokemon form my thread or transfering help

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
Years
LF a female timid kadabra lv 26 or around it...

offering a shiny camarumpt

if you have one and would like to trade it VM me i need one lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back