• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2012
    Only because I saw a few people asking: I have 2 tododile eggs if anyone would like to trade for them.

Feel free to PM me with offers!

~King~

Old School Trainer
    Years
  • Japanese Milotic for English Milotic

Lately I have been really trying to get a milotic

I traded a moltres over GTS for a lvl 30 female milotic that knows surf, recover, dragon twister, water pulse

its a good pokemon and all, but the name is in Japanese which kind of bothers me, would anyone be interested in trading for another milotic preferably for an english named milotic lol. That would be great I can even throw in a TM or something. let me know.

offering lvl 30 female milotic
    requesting lvl 30 female milotic lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    any bodyy wants to trade a deoxys for any of these? UT moltres jirachi uxie dialga or giratina ? pick two max i ill trade them pls private message me here is my FC: 3524-4340 2673

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Looking for a high ived ditto or high ived eevee cmt for avaiable pokemon vm or pm me

Last edited:

JadeX

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Looking for Pikachu with Surf/Volt Tackle , Hasty or Naive Nature !
    Urgent . thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    Looking for Pikachu with Surf/Volt Tackle , Hasty or Naive Nature !
    Urgent . thanks

umm don't they require the yellow forest pokewalker route thats not out for a couple of more days as well as take a bit to get afterwards?

its 31st of march in australia so its only nighttime on the 30th in america where the event is timewise so your asking for something urgently when its not available for couple of days

EDIT: oops sorry i'm dumb I forgot jap had the event ages ago so you asking for that obviously xD

Last edited:

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
  • umm don't they require the yellow forest pokewalker route thats not out for a couple of more days as well as take a bit to get afterwards?

its 31st of march in australia so its only nighttime on the 30th in america where the event is timewise so your asking for something urgently when its not available for couple of days

EDIT: oops sorry i'm dumb I forgot jap had the event ages ago so you asking for that obviously xD

lol very nice mate :P

fillerfillerfiller

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    umm don't they require the yellow forest pokewalker route thats not out for a couple of more days as well as take a bit to get afterwards?

The yellow forest Pikachu that knows Surf dosent know Volt Tackle and can not learn it. The only way i know to get a Pikachu with both Surf and Volt Tackle is to beat Pokemon Battle Revolution.

RYKU

Poke master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2010
    I need a legit celebi the one needed for the ilex shrine and i am willing to trade a shiny event pichu the one needed for a notched ear pichu.

jm417

Expert Egg Move Breeder
    Years
  • I am still looking for a lucky egg, if anybody has one, please trade it to me. I have most items/stones and can get nearly any pokemon for you including breeding for natures/moves if you give me a day. PM me please if interested.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    LF: high level parasect with adamant nature

offer: ask for what ya need I have no shineys or EV'd pokes cause i'm kinda a noob and can't work out how to chain or EV train but I do have diamond and platinum and soul silver so lemme know what you'd like

PM for more info :)

still need this guys

gah stupid 25 char rule

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    RYKU, that Celebi has not been released. You cannot obtain it.

Anyway, I want to trade Red GYARADOS with someone for another one because I want to level it up faster. I am also trading 3 Chansey, all holding Oval Stone, if anyone wants them. PM me.

I can also find some Pokemon for you, as long as they can be caught in SoulSilver and are not shiny, if anybody needs them. PM me.

I am looking right now for a Scizor as well. I can give several Pokemon, just PM me to find out.

AssumingRain

pokemon veteran
    Years
  • I have a couple legendaries I can offer you. I am searching for a blissey and the item leftovers. If you have either of these, please PM me and we can easily work out a deal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back