• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    Looking for two TM's - Swords Dance and Ice Punch Willing to trade basically any item i have

Amaai

The Sky Pillars
    Years
  • Looking for master balls.

Offering: Sacred Ash, Up grade, nugget.

3953 9661 9249
    (As always, I keep voice chat off)

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    Need a Shiny Stone (asap) Pl0x !

If anyone has a shiny stone that can be imported from another game to their SS/HG or have one they don't need already in their SS/HG, would you be kind enough to trade me the item on a pokemon you don't need?

I really want to evolve my Togetic before I move on... ( I have 7 badges , all Pkmn leveled around 30)

PM me or respond if you can !

EDIT: Also need the following:

TM 73 Thunder Wave , TM 51 Roost, TM 35 Flamethrower, and 2 Heart Scales

FC is 3438 5731 2634

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    shiny torchic needed!

i need a shiny torchic go to my thread named: Rightous new and improved trade shop plz XD to see what im offering :D

Years
  • If anyone needs an eevee, I will exchange for a Ho-oh.
    I also have a lv 30 Skarmory, 25 flareon, fresh lv 5 togepi, 38 Dodrio, 20 Haunter.

Also, if high enough level, I will give you a much more rare level 100 Pokemon. But the Ho-oh has to be 70 or above.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    Heart scales anyone? Even one would be appreciated :]

Again also need... Shiny Stone, TM 35 Flamethrower, TM 73 Thunder Wave

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2023
    TRADE COMPLETED

I'm looking for a Totodile.

If anyone can breed it for me, or has a lvl 1 Totodile

Please, let me know via PM/VM or quote so we can trade

Offering

Hoenn starter of your choice, or I will breed a Cyndaquil or Chikorita for you

Last edited:

ahungryhamster

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2018
    Do you have a Razor Claw? I'll give you a Charmander for it (and, if possible, can you attach it to a Starly when you trade?)

skullybnuts

Professor Blaze
    Years
    • IL
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    k my names Jimmy my code is 0517-9897-2475 and anyone else with interesting trades i will accept for the same pokemon listed

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    Desperate need for a masterball... don't have much to offer...

I used my Masterball on Raikou and now am stuck at Lugia and unable to progress in the game... Obviously I don't mind if the masterball is "hacked" as I wouldn't expect someone to give up their only MB for nothing... Any assistance so that I can proceed in the game will be greatly appreciated... Thanks...

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    im Trying to get a Shiny Ralts. i dont have much but i would love to have one. pm me if you want anything in particular or if your willing to just gimme one, not looking for best stats or anything just want one..its my favorite and seeing that a shiny is blue..i love it and ive beentrying to get one using HG swarm but..cant exactly chain on this so yaa....15 hrs and no shiny :/ but if anyone has one omg i would love u for it <3 ^_^

Last edited:

skullybnuts

Professor Blaze
    Years
    • IL
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    well if you could find that infected pokemon and give it that egg, ill get your bulbasaur hatched unless you want it out of the egg

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
    Years
  • NEED Leftovers

So I let my friend borrow my copy of Soul Silver...he killed Snorlax and saved it. So mad. Anyone getting ready to restart their game and can do a trade with some leftovers?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2023
    Looking for a Rhyhorn, if anyone has a spare, egg, lvl 1 or anything

please VM/PM or quote me so we can trade

In exchange, junk Pokemon

or Hoenn/Johto starter of your choice, egg of course

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back