• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2010
    Need Tyranitar

Is anybody willing to trade a Level 90+ Tyranitar for my Level 100 Garchomp Adamant Nature please?

jm417

Expert Egg Move Breeder
    Years
  • looking for calm and relaxed nature dittos. willing to trade any starter, most nature bred pokemon, or egg move pokemon if I can get the move. (most moves possible)

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
  • looking to trade 2 shiny clefaries and 4 shiny roselia* for shiny i dont have pm me

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Originally Posted by SCV058 [Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]
    I'm looking for a Careful Forretress or UT Pineco, Good IVs, with 252 HP / 44 Atk / 212 S
    Egg Move Toxic Spikes
    Offering two pokemon from my thread, please post there.

Shall I up the ante? Three pokemon from my thread.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2012
    anyone have a togepi from XD gale of darkness with tri attack. or know of any trade threads? pm/vm

HunterX101

Always Up for an IV battle
    Years
  • I have like three LVL 100's not EV trained that I wish to get rid of... IF you want them PM me
    (Lapras,SNorlax,Jynx)

Years
  • I've got a Zapdos that I just freshly caught, Haven't even touched it. I'm willing to trade it to whoever gives the best offer. :D

PM me if you are interested. :D

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Need someone to help transfer 2 pokemon from platinum to my HG. I can offer a few shinies(magnemite, torterra, murkrow, ninetales, metagross, luxray, gyarados, smeargle) and misc. items like shards, once the transfer to hg is complete.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Willing to EV train and Nature Breed Starters and some egg move pokes for Shinies/UT Legendaries/Events. Also have Many Untouched Legendaries including all birds minus Lugia and Modest Entei UT and UT Darkrai

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back