• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi everyone! I'm new here and I'm new to the whole Pokemon trading scene!

Today I received a Regiggas from the ever so lovely and kind, Amberfunk. It's a level 100, however! I'd like to trade this level 100 Regiggas for one between level 1 and 20!

If you have one you'd rather trade for a level 100, please contact me!

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    Looking for: Jolly/timid Drifblim EV'd or Drifloon also looking for skill swap ,psych up
    Offering: Well i dont have many EVs but ill try to get what you want.

Last edited:

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I now offer EV training. The first five (5) people to ask me on my trade thread to ev train a pokemon gets their pokemon ev trained for free!!!! Just post and let me know what you want. Limit one pokemon per person and it would be easier if you provide the pokemon otherwise it will take longer.

Last edited:

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Again im seeking help with transfering some pokes from my ss to my plat i only need 12 done asap i pay very well! pm/vm me please!

ραℓкια

❝ C H E R E N ❞ ツ
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    Need help trading a Machoke and a Haunter, can't offer anything else, but you can bring your "trade evolution" pokemon as well? Pm/Vm me.

Eleken

Geologist
    Years
    Hi, I looking for Pokewalker Surf Pikachu (posibly nature: Timid, Hasty, Naive)

I offer breed Eevee (calm, wish, toxic, protect, god IV), Gligar (jolly, boton pass, sword dance, agility), Togepi (calm, thunder wave), Hippopotas (Impish, slack off), Mudkip (relaxed, curse, waterfall, rest), Snorlax (careful, curse, rest).

PM me if interested.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    I'll take shiny versions of any of the following, trade you the regular versions of them
    Preferably lv. 100, but if not it's OK.
    Crobat
    Starmie
    Snorlax
    Spiritomb
    Heracross
    Jolteon
    PM or VM if interested.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    Looking for iv bred pokemon
    Offering anything in my sig or shiny flawless eevee
    -Thanks grodkorv-

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    Looking for a male DD Larvitar, preferably one that also knows Superpower but its fine without.

I can offer most items, some TMs, Gastly with perfect sp. atk/spd and some other pokemon. PM/VM with what you want and I'll see what I can do.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2010
    I finally have WiFi and I really want a Growlithe. Anybody have one? I'll trade anything reasonable for one. I prefer a male Growlithe, but I don't care what gender you trade me.

EDIT: FC in sig

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Im looking for:
    male dragonite
    any trampinch/vibrava/flygon
    female garchomp

natures do nto matter, for all three of these i will give you one random shiny, maybe more for good ivs.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    just updated my thread ^_^ check it out for all your event needs :D
    well not EVERY event, noone can have EVERY event,not enough room in the PC :P lol

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    oh and along with those i need a dragon scale.

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
    NEW GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Whoever posts the 300th post in my thread gets 5 free pokemon. Please dont just post nonsense to get to that count, I will only count actual trade offer posts and other giveaway posts. IF MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE POST NONSENSE I WILL CANCEL THIS GIVEAWAY.

Random question of the day:
    How old is george lopez?

If you know the answer post it on my thread. If your the first one to answer it you get 2 free pokemon on my thread.

Years
    hi again.
    im still looking for a LEGIT mew.
    im offering any sinnoh or johto starter(give me time to make eggs),
    SMR2010 jerachi and phione. i can also give yu and armor fossil with starter just to make it more of a fair trade. any other fossil pokemon just let me kno i have all of them.
    if yur looking for anything else just let me kno.

pm/vm if interested

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I still have 1 open space for free ev training of a pokemon. Just post on my thread with what pokemon you want trained. Only one pokemon please and you have to provide it.

Translucent

You just gestured to all of me
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2011
    QUICK GIVEAWAY!

I have a few Gible's, and eggs I would like to give away due to a breeding project. Please visit my thread to request one, feel free to request a nature.

Also giving away Shiny Tentacool's! (Please post in my thread.)

Last edited:

Pokemon Μaster

Pokemon-Master #win-11 #loss 2
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    looking for any: mew, celebi, or deoxys in a cherish ball, also looking for latios' vm/pm me!

---------------
    looking for a RNG Breeder-- must do iv's & shinys, CONTACT ME!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back