• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonMaster97

"The King Of The Flying Types"
Years
  • Want:
    New event Celebi, New Ash Pikachu

Offering:
    10 ANIV *Shiny* Moltres
    10 ANIV Celebi
    10ANNI Lugia

PM's Only please!

Im English Time Zone
    Trading Times:

Around at about 4:15pm Tommorow
    until 8:30pm

Around off and on, Sunday

Thanx! ^_^

Macy123

Casual Indeed
    Years
  • Looking for: Level 1, female, modest Togepi with Serene Grace. Also looking for TM Roost.

Offering:
    - Pokerus

- Egg Move Pokemon: Wish Eevee, Morning Sun Growlithe, Extreme Speed Dratini, Disable Vulpix

- Baby Pokemon: Wynaut, Smoochum, Azurill, Budew, Munchlax, Happiny, Bonsly, Elekid

- Normal Pokemon: Totodile, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Chimchar, Houndour, Feebas, Spiritomb, Trapinch, Larvitar, Chansey, Snorlax, Lapras, Bronzor, Heracross, Absol, Meditite, Scyther, Misdreavus, Starly, Teddiursa, Shinx, Slakoth, Gastly, Sneasle, Ralts, Shroomish, Snurunt, Carvivine, Combee, Nincada (2 normal Pokemon for the 1 Togepi I'm looking for). Looking for something else not listed? Just ask.

PM/VM me.

Rain

Years
  • I have Ash's Pikachu UFT fresh from wifi.

I'm mainly looking for movie celebis with natures other than docile and hardy, or Italian/French/Spanish/German SPR pichus and SMR jirachis.

Might accept other events as well.

Please CM/PM me if interested, thanks. =)

Still looking for these.

Also, I'm not looking for any English SMR SPR events, I'm looking for the Italian/French/German/Spanish versions of them.

Also, please no pre-release celebis. Thank you. :)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i am looking for events i dont have (a list of what i have is on my thread). i can trade satoshi's (ash's) pikachu, the new movie celebi and other events. pm/vm or post on my thread ^_^

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • looking for a shiny bronzor (or evolutions) with the OT kahlan.
    it is my first shiny pokemon and i regret trading it so if you have it i would trade a few pokemon for it.

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
  • i need someone to find my sid for me, and i heard someone with AR could if you trade them a pokemon. so if this is true and you have AR please help me. PM me if you can help me.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i need sumone to do a quick trade& trade back once i find a modest scyther
    i dunno when thisll be,but sumtime over the next few days ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    Hello!
    LF: Manaphy, Mew and Cresselia
    Most Legendaries, many Pokemon as well. PM me offers. Thanks!

Years
  • Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a Cranidos! I have a level 20, Shieldon that I'd like to trade for it!

Also, I'm looking for a Spheal. Preferablly a lower level, like 1-25/30. I have Heart Gold exclusives, if you're interested in that!

Finally, I'm looking for Regirock, Regice & Registeel. Maybe we can work out a trade?

PM me if you're interested! I will probably forget to check this thread again, so please PM!

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    If anyone has TRUTH I would like to have a copy of her.

Offering anything in my thread but hopefully someone will be kind enough to give me a copy of her.

Also looking for a low leveled shiny female meowth.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
    Years
  • Looking for event Arceus and Celebi... Also looking for SS Groundon. And a marill!!!! I need the marill!

I haven't got many pokemon to offer but I can try. :/

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Okay, so I've been getting really bored lately, and I need some time to fill, so I'm going to be taking three requests from people who want RNG breeding done for them.
    This is a free service, meaning I don't want anything in return for them. Only limit yourself to one request please. I refuse to breed for shinyness or Hidden Power. I have the right to reject any request I feel, for personal reasons. I will not do HGSS egg moves, but regular egg moves are fine. Just fill out the form.

Pokemon:
    Nature:
    Trait:
    IVs:
    Egg Moves:

I will only accept the first three requests I receive THROUGH PM.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I'm looking for different nature Ditto's, But mainly: Adamant, Mild, Jolly, Timid, Careful, Naive, Naughty.

Can someone help me get these? I don't have much, I just really need these so I could EV train and breed more Pokemon. You would really be helping me out. Thanks in advance.

PM me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back