• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
Years
  • Looking for the following pokemon:
    Raikou [10JAHRE] - GER (06227)
    Pikachu [10JAHRE] - GER (06227)
    10 Aniv Latios (00010)
    Shiny umbreon
    Shiny Espeon
    Suicune [10ANNIV] - FRE (06227)

I will give any 3 pokemon from my thread for any 1 pokemon of these. :)
    PM me to discuss trades. :)

Last edited:

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    looking for the most obscure events:
    Concert Chatot
    & other rare events like that ^_^

PM or CMT

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    looking for a power anklet and power lens
    offering: ask me i might have what u want

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Still looking for event female petal dance meowth

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    Still looking for just a plain old Tamato Berry

PM me if you've got one to spare. I can give you a freshly bred Totodile or Eevee.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2010
    I'm not really sure if this is the right board for this. I'm brand new on these forums. I need ten Pokemon: Kingdra, Lunatone, Solrock, Castform, Kecleon, Clamperl, Gorebyss, Regirock, Registeel, and Regigias. I can trade them all back if you wish. PM me with what you would like. I would love to help you out. Thanks.

jm417

Expert Egg Move Breeder
    Years
  • looking for low level legit bred/hatched shinies (ideally level 1), UT shinies (caught then boxed and not used; especially rares like spiritomb from hallowed tower, shieldon and cranidos from oreburgh museum, Riley's Riolu from egg, Bebe's Eevee, Drifloon from Valley Windworks, beldum from steven's house etc.), shiny legit UT legends, egg move pokes that aren't listed in my thread, Events I don't have. Also, I would like some of the shiny starters I don't have. Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Torchic, and Chimchar.

I am offering any pokemon from my thread, and I can clone yours if you would like to keep it and can't do it yourself. I trade 1 for 1 usually, but if you have something I really want I may offer 2 for it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2018
    looking for low level legit bred/hatched shinies (ideally level 1), UT shinies (caught then boxed and not used; especially rares like spiritomb from hallowed tower, shieldon and cranidos from oreburgh museum, Riley's Riolu from egg, Bebe's Eevee, Drifloon from Valley Windworks, beldum from steven's house etc.), shiny legit UT legends, egg move pokes that aren't listed in my thread, Events I don't have. Also, I would like some of the shiny starters I don't have. Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Torchic, and Chimchar.

I am offering any pokemon from my thread, and I can clone yours if you would like to keep it and can't do it yourself. I trade 1 for 1 usually, but if you have something I really want I may offer 2 for it.

I have an untouched shiny male Gastly level one with Dream Eater, Dark Pulse, and Shadow Ball egg moves if you don't mind trading the shiny Rayquaza for it. (I've been soft resetting for one for almost a week now and I'm running out of patience). Also if you are interested I would prefer that you clone the Gastly. :)

amisterlux

Banned
    Years
  • LF: Legit shinies with beneficial natures, pokemon with perfect IVs+beneficial natures, event pokemon, egg move pokemon...I will also take offers, so just ask...you never know.

OF: Ev training, leveling up, all items, all TM's, shinies, Ev trained pokemon, and banner making (I made the banner in my signature from scratch on Photoshop CS3, picture and all.)

If you are interested...PM or comment my page.

Thanks and take care,
    Lux

Johnny™

Office addict
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2012
    I'm looking for someone trustworthy to help transfer some pokes from my Platinum file to my HG file. You can clone whatever you would like. Including a shiny Timid Drifblim.

PM me if interested.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • LF: UT Lv 1 Larvitar, Dratini, Gible, Beldum, or Ralts, any one of these, with Nearly Perfect IV's.
    Offering Various Shiny Pokemon, Ralts, Trapinch, Squirtle, Gengar, Treecko, Growlithe, Caterpie, Grimer

Looking for Any of the following pokemon, with 26 or higher IV's.
    Dratini, Larvitar, Arron, Beldum, Misdreavus, Gible

Will offer ANY of my pokemon for a Riolu of the above needs!

Offering Various Shiny Pokemon:
    Growlithe, Gengar, Caterpie, Treecko, Staryu, Trapinch, Squirtle, Slowpoke. (Slowpoke is a clone BTW)

PM me if you can help!

Last edited:

amisterlux

Banned
    Years
  • I need a trustworthy person to help me trade some pokemon from my pearl over to my soul silver...I will reward you for your help, just let me know what you need.

VM or PM me.

Thanks and take care,
    Lux

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Quirky Shellos Lv.11 Ability:Storm Drain
    Attacks:Mud sport,Harden,Water Pulse,Mud bomb

Willing to Trade it for something Decent that i do not have.I am just starting platinum so i barly have anything and will prob accept anything.

Private Message Me with a offer

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • bumping for the new page, still really need this. need it for a challenge in one week

Cant be done, Pikachu can not be obtained with Volt Tackle, only Pichu... then evolved, but then, it wouldn't be UT anymore now would it?

EDIT Actually, according to Serebii, Japan has recently released an event to give trainers a free Pikachu, that mimics the one in the anime, owned by Ash. It comes with Volt Tackle, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, and Thunderbolt.
    Unless you can find someone who has that, I don't think anyone here can help.
    =/ sorry.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back