• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    I'm offering the following events (all legit and UT)
    TRU Arceus (Careful)
    Satoshi's Pikachu (Naughty)
    Eigakan Celebi (Rash)
    Crown Suicune (Relaxed)
    Goon Scizor (Adamant)
    Gamestop Jirachi (Rash, Lax)
    Crown Entei (Adamant)
    Crown Raikou (Rash)
    VGC Eevee (Hardy)
    Gamestop Pichu (Jolly)
    SMR2010 Jirachi (Impish)
    I also have a few Michina Arceus but they are touched.

I'm looking for:
    A UT careful Skorupi with good IVs in HP, Def, and Sp Def (and decent IVs in the other ones), with Battle Armor.
    A UT bold Mesprit with good IVs in HP, Def, Sp Def and Speed.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I just obtained a pokewalker muddy water male horsea, bold nature on level 5.
    I'm looking for events and shinies that interest me. Please pm me with offers. :)

NAGATO

(>^-^)>
    Years
  • LF: Legit Manaphy eggs
    Offering: Shinies, just PM me :3
    ( I use rng method to breed shinies, if you have a problem with that then dont bother pm'ing me, thanks ^^)

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Looking for: lv 1 mudkip/mudkip egg.

Giving 2 of the following: totodile, ho-oh, turtwig, charizard, eevee, piplup, squirtle, lapras, chikorita, treecko, chimchar, cyndaquil, torchic, munchlax, sycther, togekiss.

Years
  • Looking for someone to clone my Groudon so I have two, they can clone it a third time and keep it if they'd like. PM me if you're interested.

Doomsaloto

Learning to be Pr0
    Years
  • I'm looking for an Adamant natured Synchronizer. I really don't know what people usually offer in return for one of these, so if you have one and would be willing to trade it, PM me and we'll see if we can reach some sort of agreement.

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
  • Looking for the following pokemon:
    Raikou [10JAHRE] - GER (06227)
    Pikachu [10JAHRE] - GER (06227)
    10 Aniv Latios (00010)
    Shiny umbreon
    Shiny Espeon
    Suicune [10ANNIV] - FRE (06227)

I will give any 3 pokemon from my thread for any 1 pokemon of these. :)
    PM me to discuss trades. :)

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    GIVEAWAY: I have a full box of sableye eggs right now and at the rate it's going I'm going to have more. So please post on my trade thread if you would like one or more sableye eggs. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Looking for someone to breed/trade me a male Pidgey with pursuit, brave bird and faint attack along with a male Shieldon with curse, screech, and body slam. Must be male and legit and I need to be able to trust you or else only my Staryu and Horsea are available. Need it by tomorrow night and can offer two pokemon from my thread (need to be able to clone or else only my emerald pokes are available). Vm me if you can do this

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
  • LF:
    (all Pokémon preferably male.)

Timid UT Chimchar or EVd (252SpAtk/252Spd/6HP) Timid Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape knowing Nasty Plot (and preferably Substitute, Flamethrower and Vacuum Wave).

Hasty UT Nidoran-M or EVd (252Spd/80Atk/176HP) Hasty Nidoran-M/Nidorino/Nidoking.

Bold or Calm UT Lapras.

Adamant UT Starly/Staravia.

Impish UT Wish/Curse Eevee...

...and TM Stealth Rock.

Thanks.

PS Sorry for the lengthy post. XD

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Lf a Chimchar Any level,any gender.I would prefer untouched as in move wise.I can also if you only have one chimchar clone it for you and give you the original and i keep the clone.

I am offering A Shiny Bulbasaur or squirtle.Both hatched from eggs and are level 1.Both also have one special move.

I also clone pokemon as many times as needed for people as long as i get one copy of the pokemon.

Pm me if intrested

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Ok im really getting sick of every dam global trade station turtwig i get has a nickname,Hm moves tought to it or something wrong with it.

I am looking for a Turtwig Any level at all without any hm's tought to it just normal moves it would learn over levels.

I am willing to give up my lv 37 Dragonair With pokerus on it for the turtwig.

Pls i beg you pm me

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Looking for Any of the following pokemon, with 26 or higher IV's.
    Dratini, Larvitar, Arron, Beldum, Misdreavus, Gible

Will offer ANY of my pokemon for a Riolu of the above needs!

Offering Various Shiny Pokemon:
    Ralts, Grimer, Growlithe, Gengar, Caterpie, Treecko, Staryu, Trapinch, Squirtle, Slowpoke. (Slowpoke is a clone BTW)

PM me if you can help!

Offer Still Stands, I'll also EV train up to 6 of your pokemon as a bonus with any of the above Shinies.
    That is 6 Pokemon, a full team if you like, that I'll EV to your Specific Needs.

Last edited:

thatredheadguy

I want to be the very best.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    Looking for a Mudkip, Marshtomp, or Swampert, preferably female, but it's not necessary.

Offerring Pokerus or just ask what you want.
    PM/VM me for offers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back