• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus55

Whee ! done with scripter.
Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2012
    Ash Pikachu

Yeah I Got one pikachu which stats is unnormal which Ground type attack
    don't really did a lot of damaged to Pikachu like in the Anime pikachu is unnormal who want this pikachu? i can trade to you

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2015
    I'm looking for a Shaymin and a few master balls. PM me. I don't have much I could give you in return, though. Maybe items?

pokemontrader

rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    kingofbluesteel i'd be happy tohelp you out, and have a couple pokemon to evolve by trading too just send a private message to me with the times(us central time preferably

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010
    Breeding Scyther's, Eevee's, Voltorbs, Cyndaquil, ExtremeSpeed Dratini, Togepi, Larvitar, and more! Looking for Gible (or evo's) lv. 40+.
    -----

Looking for Ash's Pikachu with volt tackle, will trade Voltorb lv. 20, Venonat lv. 26, and Skarmory lv. 27 for one. To do this, you just trade me 2 useless pokemon like sentret, pidgey, etc, and then Ash's pikachu.
    -----

Also looking for (shiny) Raichu, lv. 40+, shiny not necessary though, but preferred. I can trade a lv. 35 Rhyhorn and lv. 35 Ursaring.
    -----

Message me if interested! Noah: 2064 3559 5857

Chellychu

⊙ ◡ ⊙ ♥
    Years
  • Looking for: Satoshi's Pikachu

Offering one or two of the following:
    Saikyou salamance/dragonite, 10th anniversary zapdos/articuno/moltres/bulbasaur/latias/latios,
    Gamestop deoxys, VGC09 shiny milotic, World08 lucario, TRU regigigas/manaphy/arceus/shaymin, Pokemon movie 10 celebi,
    Pktopia electivire/magmortar, Goon's scizor, Mystry mew, and VGC10 shiny eevee.

Please let me know if you're interested! c:

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
  • Looking for the following pokemon:
    Raikou [10JAHRE] - GER (06227)
    Pikachu [10JAHRE] - GER (06227)
    10 Aniv Latios (00010)
    Shiny umbreon
    Shiny Espeon
    Suicune [10ANNIV] - FRE (06227)

I will give any 3 pokemon from my thread for any 1 pokemon of these. :)
    PM me to discuss trades. :)

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
  • LF: the new movie celebi that unlocks the zorua event.
    Of: crown suicune, some EV trained pokemon, and i can breed for IVs or egg moves upon request. If you dont want any of this PM what you want and i will see if we can make a deal.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    hi, i need some rare candies..
    i can offer a few pokemon like growlithe, gligar, mankey, phanpy, heracross, pineco, sableye, baltoy, vulpix, totodile, aipom and some more that can be caught at HG.
    btw, since i have HG i can do HGSS egg moves (extreme speed dratini for example), however i don't have muxh pokemon so you mught have to guve me the pokemon for the breeding.

Years
    • TN
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I need help transferring six pokemon from my platinum game to my soul silver. I have many items and pokemon I can give back in turn. So ask and I might have. The only shinies I have are Espeon, Ditto and Seadra btw.

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
  • lf shiny kyogre i can offer poke's from my thread pm me
    and looking for a normal kyogre from heartgold

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • Ok im looking for 2 things.
    Note i wont have wifi till later this week so please be patient.

a (either calm or careful, whichever hinders Attack) Cleffa, with Magic Guard
    a (either calm or careful, whichever hinders Sp.Attack) Lileep, with Recover.
    Thanks,

I have a lot to offer, these are top of my priority list!

Also, i know this may be the wrong place to ask this, but i know what to look for to check if a pokemon is hacked or Pokesavd, but how do i tell if its action replayed(wild pokemon modifier)?

Years
  • Does anyone have a

Naughty/Mild/Adamant Carvanha? (Female preferably)
    Modest Togepi (Female)

I can give a M/F Pichu with Volt Tackle or a Lucky Egg.

PM/VM please.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    itsangelduh got it female but nature is Relaxed

Lf: Tranpinch
    OF:gible any starters from all four reigons bagon aron rilou

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm looking for a sassy or neutral natured Stunky! One with a characteristic that benefits anything but speed! Also, Calm Mind or Swords Dance!

I can offer Squirtle, Treecko, Bulbasaur, Piplup, Chimcar and many more!

Years
  • need a modest ditto asap, will offer up to three pokemon on my thread for it.

also need a shiny spheal, as low as possible and definitely not over 20 :)

will offer 2 of the pokemon in my thread for it :)

Last edited:

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • Hey i have some Legit event pokemon i didnt know i had, but would like to see what people would offer.

Modest Nintendo Zone Jirachi (wish,rest,Draco Meteor, confusion)
    Unleveled, UnEVd, All it has is about 50 exp, Its close to level 6, but thats nothing.

Lonely, Japanese Pokemon Movie 09 Arceus
    has Shadow force, Spacial rend, Judgment and STRENGTH ( i know this is a bad thing, but i still think its pretty awesome. can include its current held item(iron plate) when i trade it.

Anyway, there they are, offer away, I have no particular interests but shinies are nice.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Im looking for a Drapion. I can trade a Gible, Dratini, Bagon, or Pichu with Volt Tackle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back