• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Wanted: a jolly natured gible or gabite
    Offered: I'm not sure :S Ask?!

I'm a newb, please have mercy :)

Broc

Syndicate Boss
    Years
  • LF: Torchic and trapinch
    Offering: got a few shines, all items , tm, masterballs and a big selection of touched and UT legendaries.

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
  • LF: Torchic and trapinch
    Offering: got a few shines, all items , tm, masterballs and a big selection of touched and UT legendaries.

Hey I check out your trade site and noticed you also need these guys:

Phanpy
    Phione
    Cresselia 

And you also need a Torchic and Trapinch. I have Torchic and I can try to get a Trapnich (had a Flygon but I traded it lol.) I was wondering if you would trade your shiney Lv. 40 Latias (English) Rash, Scatters things 114, 69, 77, 102, 98, 93 Water Sport, Refresh, Mist Ball, Psychic UT. I can definetly get you 4 out of the pokes you want. I'll check the GTS for a Trapinch and then make an egg. It will probably have an adamant nature since my ditto is adamant. PM me if your interested. Oh and is the Latias legit? Don't wanna fake lol.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    Looking for a wingull, I cant really offer much, but I can trade a level 27 sudowoodo, level 19 or 1 eevee, or a level 20 shuckle for the wingull. Just PM or VM me if you can trade.

Last edited:

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    LF: Careful Regirock w/ at least moderately good IVs in attack and deffence.
    OF: Any Iv breed pokemon (up to 2 stats) with any nature you want and holding any item you want. Vm me.
    still looking. Wait too long and I'll have got one myself.

cassiopeia

something something something
    Years
  • I need Energy Ball.

Offering:

TM02 - Dragon Claw
    TM26 - Earthquake
    TM49 - Snatch
    TM52 - Focus Blast
    TM48 - Skill Swap
    TM55 - Brine
    TM60 - Drain Punch
    TM59 - Dragon Pulse
    TM62 - Silver Wind
    TM67 - Recycle
    TM69 - Rock Polish
    TM80 - Rockslide
    TM82 - Sleep Talk
    TM92 - Trick Room
    Choice Specs
    Moon Stone
    Water Stone
    Up-Grade
    Magmarizer
    Reaper Cloth
    Nugget
    Grip Claw

Would be willing to part with a bunch of these for just one of the TMs. Would also be will to catch any pokemon that is more easily obtained in SoulSilver that you are having trouble catching elsewhere. PM please.

Last edited:

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Looking for an UT crown raikou with the characteristic "likes to run".

Offering anything on my side of mine and dedemaru's thread.

Also looking for a Legit Shiny Male Taillow that is NOT RNG.

Offering a Legit Shiny Flower Pardise Shaymin OR Legit Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi that EV'd

sirindair

Not Here
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2011
    Looking for: VGC Milotic, events, shinies, EVd

Offering:
    UT: Zapdos, Latios, Latias, Giratina, Uxie, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Groudon, Suicune, Entei, Raikou

Eigakan Celebi, TRU Arceus, Pikachu colored Pichu, SMR2010 Jirachi, Ash's Pikachu, Crown dogs, TRU Shaymin, Oak's Letter Shaymin, TRU Dragonite, VGC Milotic, Aura Mew, Space Center Deoxys, PKtopia Electivire, PKtopia Magmortar, E4ALL shiny Manaphy, shiny MYSTRY Mew, shiny Japanese Mew, Goon's Scizor, 10 aniv Tyranitar, Saikyou Salamence, WCS Milotic, NZ shiny Jirachi, Ranger Manaphy, Almia Darkrai, Akiyama Slaking, 10 aniv Umbreon, 10 aniv Blastoise

Rotom, shiny Jumpluff, shiny Murkow w/ Pokerus, shiny Eevee, shiny Tentacruel, shiny Mewtwo, shiny Beldum, shiny Absol, shiny Ho-oh, shiny Ponyta, shiny Sneseal, shiny Skitty, shiny Ninetales, shiny Arbok, shiny Scizor, shiny Torchic, shiny Electrike, shiny Rayquaza, shiny Dialga, shiny Palkia, shiny Latias, shiny Uxie, shiny EVd Flareon, shiny EVd Salamence, nearly flawless shiny EVd Flygon, nearly flawless shiny Aerodactyl, shiny EVd Dragonite, shiny EVd Ninetales, shiny EVd Weavile, shiny EVd Swampert, shiny EVd Sceptile, shiny EVd Spritomb, EVd Cresselia, EVd Porygon-Z, EVd Breloom, EVd Bastodion

iamdragon

The slave becomes the master
    Years
  • i have a shiny luxray and a shiny machamp up for trade,
    pm me with a decent offer n i can give u all the stats then

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Looking for two Pokemon. I need these to be bred. I know I'm asking for alot so I'm willing to give alot to match up to this. Just PM or VM me if you can help. Thank you.

Skarmory (Shiny)
    Lvl 1 UT
    Nature: Impish
    Trait: Sturdy
    Flawless IV's
    Egg Moves: Whirlwind | Brave Bird

Eevee (Shiny)
    Lvl 1 UT
    Nature: Careful
    Trait: Run Away
    Flawless IV's
    Egg Moves: Wish, Curse

Last edited:

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Looking for a Palkia (preferaby at Level 47 or close to it)
    Offering a Dialga (at Level 47 holding an Adamant Orb)

Reply back to me via PM/VM. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back