• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm offering a Japanese celebi level 50 from pokemon movie 10. I have no use for it. It is sitting in my pc box collection dust. Forget the heart gold pokemon. I'm looking for a mew. I don't care what level. At least it got descant moves Thanks

Last edited:

ILoveCally

Finally starting Masuda Method
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Looking for a female Lucario. CMT just click o the ninetales in my sig.

Last edited:

Dragon238238

The Botani Raver!!
    Years
    Trade me?

LF!: Shiny eevee (any gender level or nature)
    chikorita
    but do please make offers!!!

UFT
    moltres
    groudon
    zapdos
    articuno
    electivire
    eevee
    glaceon

pllease note that my Wi Fi tends to spaz so a trade may take time but i do good on all my trades. If you wish for a specific item with a pokemon, please ask!

ugoo

Legend Am I
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2010
    Can i Borrow a Groudon

Finally managed to get my DSi connected to my home wireless network so would anyone be willing to let me borrow their Groudon so i can get the Green orb. Thank you

Years
    Hey does anyone have that claw that evoles a sneasel into a weavile. Im sure its a Razor Claw. Trade please. Also need focus sashes Msg me if you have them.

BTW HG:3567 5708 4727 . .

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Looking for:

- Chikorita and evos
    - Totodile and evos
    - Pupitar and Tyranitar.
    - Thunder, Leaf and Water Stones

Offering:

See my thread - anything not listed, but in Johto Pokdex, I have. However, if you have anything listed, feel free to offer it too.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    looking for (you're gonna loooove this) a bidoof/bibarel with quick attack
    OFFERING
    For Bidoof: Luvdisc @Heart Scale
    For Shiny Bidoof: either male plusle at level 3 or so, or level 1 female bulbasaur, torchic, cyndaquil, chikorita, feraligatr, or mudkip
    For Bibarel: Anorith/Roselia, both around level 15
    For Shiny Bibarel: Skarmory, level 27

the level 1 starters and the skarmory may or may not be shiny.
    Nothing will necessarily have the nature that you want, you can only request a specific nature on the level 1 starters. The level 1 starters will not have any egg moves except for possibly Feraligatr and Blaziken.
    This request will be retracted on THURSDAY, because that is when I will be able to get my OWN Bidoof. (I'm just impatient and don't want to wait until thursday.)
    One more thing, everything I trade you has been mostly untouched except for the Anorith.
    PM/VM if you are interested.
    Thursday came and went and I still didn't get my Bidoof/Bibarel, so still offering!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Looking for a Reliable EV trainer that could EV train a couple of Pokemon for me. Payment can be negotiated via VM.

Also looking for a Combee, Spinda and Jigglypuff w/ Wish, all males.

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    looking for: chimchar and treecko
    offering: any another started pokemon also it could be drifflon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back