• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

Years
  • Looking for world10 crobat, 2010 B-day charmander, German Nzone Pikachu, and hadou regice (must not have a date of june 6, 2007).
    Offering- NZ manaphy, Ash's Pikachu, Crown Beasts, Move celebi, Ageto celebi, Mitsurin celebi, Onemuri pikachu, Baba flygon, 7-11 pikachu, Pokepark mew/celebi/jirachi, susumu mew, palcity events, and more.

Please pm/vm me if interested, thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    still looking for a flawless ditto....i can clone it and trade it back.
    Offering: shiny aggron, shiny masqerain, shiny grumpig, shiny swampert, shiny krabby, shiny latios

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2010
    lookin for a cyndiquil or treeko egg or lvl 1 or lvl 98 ethir
    mostly lvl 1
    my fc is 0561 1693 7922 my name diamond if wanting a dragon battel pm me and your fc my offer is giratina
    or tropius or female rattatata mispelled sry lvl 57 30 and 42 or for the greedy cresselia lvl 50 caught in a pokeball or mew lvl 100

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2010
    legend for a starter

wanted:TREEKO OR CYNDIQUIL OFFER: MEW,GIRATINA,CRESSELIA, or if both ill put a gallade in to limited offer if traded holden a lustrus orb you get cresselia for free yeah free limited time only only one day so hurry before time runs out my fc is 0561 1693 7922 my name diamond

oh come on sombody must have a cyndiquil or treeko

Last edited:

Dominati0n

Sir Psycho Sexy
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Hey everyone. I've recently purchased Heart Gold after selling my copy of Diamond a few months ago. I'm trying to build my collection again, as I used to have 40+ shinies on my old game. I was wondering if someone could help me get started again by trading me a shiny charmander/charmeleon/charizard. Any gender/nature/moveset/etc. I don't mind if it's cloned or anything like that. It would be greatly appreciated... I don't have much to give in return, but if we keep in touch I can give you something once my collection starts building up again.

I am also looking for someone to help me evolve my Kadabra through trade.

Please PM me if you're interested in helping me out with either of these.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    LF UT Deoxys. i can offer Lugia transferred from Pokemon XD with special moves.

Years
  • I want a leafeon and glaceon. These types of creatures can not be done in soul silver I don't think. I have legendaries bird for trade. Zapdos and moltress ut if you want them.

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
    Years
  • hello i need a cyndaquill, event arceus, celebi, mew or darkrai, i don't need them shiny and doesn't matter what level, in return i probably get my hands on any Pokemon that aren't the ones a above or shiny, i really need them so please let me know. NO HACKED POKEMON EITHER

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
  • Does anyone have a legit WORLDS Crobat or went to WORLDS to get it legit? If so please PM/VM me. Thanks. Please get it file checked for legitness XD. Thanks.:)

Johnny™

Office addict
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2012
    Looking for a male Espeon with Morning Sun, or a Growlithe/Ponyta/Smeargle with Morning Sun.

PM/VM me, I have tons to offer.

dspsp

Senior Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I have a cyndiquil, i'll trade you for the mew
    Could i get more info about it?
    Just pm me, and we'll exchange it contacts

Rain

Years
  • Looking for world10 crobat, 2010 B-day charmander, German Nzone Pikachu, and hadou regice (must not have a date of june 6, 2007).
    Offering- NZ manaphy, Ash's Pikachu, Crown Beasts, Move celebi, Ageto celebi, Mitsurin celebi, Onemuri pikachu, Baba flygon, 7-11 pikachu, Pokepark mew/celebi/jirachi, susumu mew, palcity events, and more.

Please pm/vm me if interested, thanks.

Still looking for these events.

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    Need someone with an AR to help figure out my D/P/P secret ID. EV trained, shiny togekiss, standard sweeper in return. PM for assistance please!

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Turtwig,Chimchar,Piplup All Level 5 And UnTouched,I Have Unlimited Of Each!!!

Looking for Any Pokemon I Don't Have,Must Be 100% Legit And Non Shiny.

I Am In Need Of Gen 1,Gen 2,Gen 3 Pokemon And Still A Few Gen 4 And will Basicly Accept All Offers.

(These 3 Starters Are All 100% Legit & Were Not Hacked)

Vistor Message me

Years
  • Eliah's trading

Hi there! I may be new to the site, but I'm not new to pokemon. Here's the deal: I need someone to help me out with trading. I'd like to trade my level 60 Weavile from my Platinum version to my SoulSilver version. I might need some other pokemon trading done but that is all for now. Please, if you can spare some random pokemon to trade me and trade my Weavile back to me, it'd be much appreciated.

Just ask me for my friend codes if you want to help me out. Thanks in advance. n___n

Also, I'll trade you an extra of mine in SoulSilver in exchange for helping me out with getting my Weavile from Platinum to my SoulSilver.

Edit: If anyone else needs similar help, let me know and I can help you out. n___n I have way too many different kinds on platinum. xD

Last edited:

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Is in need of a Thunderbolt TM! PM me if your willing to set up a trade tonight.

Got it. =)

Last edited:

iswhateverdan

Strange Traniner
    Years
  • WANTED: Event Pikachu colored Pi/Pika/Raichu

Requesting: UT/EV (doesn't matter) Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu

Offering
    : Don't have much, but I can offer the following:

• 6 random eggs that I don't plan on hatching. I forget what's in them.
    • 13 UT, level 1 Azurill
    • UT Raikou (Modest natured/level 40)
    • UT Giratina (Relaxed/level 47)
    • UT Ho-Oh (Quirky/level 45)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back