• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    In need of TM13 Ice Beam. Please PM me if you have one you're willing to trade.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • You're not supposed to mini-mod!
    Im not mini modding, Just pointing out.

and also you're not suppose to post in the wrong place.

Looking For Mijumaru
    Offering: Tabunne & I'll throw in an event pokemon from my thread as well.

I recently got Black, and I want to get a Mijumaru on my team.
    I have it in GTS right now, But I dont think anyone will get it. D:

PM if you are interested. Thank you.
    Please, Just a Mijumaru. :3.

ALittleDizzy

Cute and Hopeless Trainer
    Years
  • I'm looking for EV reducing Berries, I can't really find any @_@ if someone would help me out, I'm not sure what I have to offer but I'm sure I can figure something out ^^;; so:

LF: EV reducing Berries
    OF: Negotiate xD

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
  • Please read my sig for info, i rly need ev trained pokemon as im gonna battle this rly good guy who is my poogeyman rival. please respond :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I posted this a few days ago and heard from only three people. I restarted my platinum game and am breeding my infernapes looking for an adamant and a modest chimchar. that means I have alot of chimchars serving no point but as trading material. If you want one pm me for trades. If you want a specific nature I will need an exp. share to be on the pokemon you are trading me. I am looking for a graveler, machoke, stunky, misdreavous, murkrow, skorupi and several others. just pm me for trades.

I am still looking for trades. I am now also offering a chimchar male and female team for an exp. share and a infernape male and female team for a power bracer. PM me for trades

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I posted this a few days ago and heard from only three people. I restarted my platinum game and am breeding my infernapes looking for an adamant and a modest chimchar. that means I have alot of chimchars serving no point but as trading material. If you want one pm me for trades. If you want a specific nature I will need an exp. share to be on the pokemon you are trading me. I am looking for a graveler, machoke, stunky, misdreavous, murkrow, skorupi and several others. just pm me for trades.

I am still looking for trades. I am now also offering a chimchar male and female team for an exp. share and a infernape male and female team for a power bracer. PM me for trades

I am also still looking for events that I do not have. I have 28 events and am looking to collect all the events that were released for the ds games.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2015
    I Need help evovling my Seadra into Kingdra I need this done in an hour cause then I'll be going somewhere without Wi-Fi

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Requesting: any arcues (last pokemon i need till 493!)
    Offering: Shiny darkrai

DarkraiDaviz

Darkrai Master
    Years
  • Offeing: shiny lvl 1 ut vulpix
    Shiny lvl 1 teddiursa
    Shiny lvl 1 spiritomb

Pm/vm with offers (reasonable offers only preferably shinies/evd shinies etc.)

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Desperately looking for a Dusk stone to evolve my candle.

Offering: Black/White starters, exclusives,
    black fox, fossil bird/turtle

Asrodrig

#1 Meowth fan
    Years
  • LF: Snover
    OF: Wish Pichu, Wish Eevee, or Extremespeed Dratini (All lvl 1, No EVs/IVs)

Thanks again, Naykd!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    LF: Aura Mew, Gamestop Deoxys, PKTOPIA Pikachu and Enigma Stone Latias

Offering: Shinys and Events!

PM if you are interested.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Hi,
    Im offering a lvl01 Zorua for pretty much any non Isshu Pokemon, but preferably a Borutonerusu (elect/fly legendary.) PM me if you want to trade, I have about 3 hours to do so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back