• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    requesting- a glalie, walrein, weavlie, tyranitar,foretress,dewgong,cloyster
    i would like them to have some good moves and kinda ev'd and at least lv 40

offering-ill trade you a lv 71 leafeon or lv 55 salamence or lv 55 garchomp or lv 50 gliscor or lv 64 espeon or lv 63 venusaur or lv 53 skarmory or lv 54 azumarill or lv 60 raichu (nicknamed sparc

pm me if u have 1 to offer

Biker Jesse

Biker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    shiny trade

ohkay i got a shiny L unown anyone wana trade a shiny for it?
    just post a comment on this thread of tell me im sorta sexist and i will say no more often to girl pokemon than to boy

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Any Black or White Pokemon u want i got it legit. Plz make a good offer (eg. shiny, ev'd or just plain good.) I have the Ice bear from the event also for clone if anyone wants one. I also have vicinity from the event too. (Bear is leveled though)

Years
  • STILL LOOKING FOR:

LF: treeko, mudkip, bagon, trapinch, swablu, mawile, gulpin

OFFERING: totodile,
    mr. mime, umbreon, wobbuffet, girafarig,
    smeargle, tauros, lickitung, wigglytuff, raticate, linoone, dunsparce, granbull, furret, sandslash, stantler, sudowoodo,
    quilfish, azumarill, slowbro, cloyster, corsola, quagsire, azurill (happiness is maxed. I was going to evolve it but decided someone might want the azurill for the pokedex)
    beedrill, butterfree, pinsir, ledian, ariados, victreebell, exeggutor, tangela, parasect,
    vulpix,
    delibird,
    ponyta, gastly, zubat, and flareon
    :)
    >> (I can breed any of these)

I've got everything I wanted now, thanks. but I still have these other ones up for trade if you want any...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I have been egg move breeding and have come up with a oddish with the egg moves SYNTHISIS, FLAIL, and RAZORLEAF. I also came up with a chimchar that has the egg moves FAKE OUT, and ASSIST. either PM/VM me if you are interested in either of them.

Shiny Gardevoir

I huntz shiniez
    Years
  • Looking for:
    Event Celebi (one that unlocks an event in SS/HG)
    Shiny Coloured Pichu (one that unlocks an event in SS/HG)

Has:
    Shiny Swablu
    Shiny Pachirisu
    Shiny Chansey

(also looking for someone to clone shiny torchics...)

NOTE: Might take a while before I can go to the wi-fi room thing. If I don't show up after 30 minutes, that means I can't get on.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back