• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
  • Can anyone help me transfer 6 Pokemon's from my Soul Silver to Platinum? Hit me a VM if you can.
    Already found someone to help me. :D

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    I NEED Porygon, Porygon2, or Porygon-Z. I'll offer any TM, Level 100 Pokes..... Please.........

Years
  • anyone have a celebi? i got some good choices kinda

if anyone wants a---mewtwo
    lugia
    ho-oh
    moltres
    treecko
    charmander
    mudkip
    rayquaza
    totodile

or something like that....just hit me up with a celebi or an arceus. ive never had an event legendary before(cept manaphy). and obtaining a celebi is like a trip to disney land!! so if anyone could help me out that would be great =]

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    LF: Alakazam Tyranitar Gengar Gallade (all lv41-50)

Offering: fearow, feraligatr, kangaskan, ursaring, machamp(Only for gallade), dratini w/ extrmespeed, cubone, and a shiny gyrados.

PM me to trade.

psychicaqua

Psychic and Water Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2011
    looking for: magamarizer, tm for icebeam, tm for brickbeak
    offering: pm me
    **condition(s):
    I havent beaten the elite four in HG yet, so I cant do trades with plat, dia, or pea. I cant offer a whole lot either...

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    Shiny fortress for arceus!

right now and the next few days im going to be open for traiding a shiny fortress lvl100 for an arceus. it dose not matter if its hacked, evented , traded, and etc. I do not care but it has to be an arceus.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Can anyone help me transfer my Pokemon from SS to Platinum? I can give you a flawless shiny sneasel for it.
    Post in my thread about it.

Thanks, AncientLord86.

Last edited:
    Years
  • would someone be willing to help me by cloning a celebi for me...? looking for people with experience and are not gonna lose my celebi ;)

I would be extremely grateful. I could give you a treeko and totodile in return...?

OR, if you're sure you can clone without losing the celebi, you can clone another one for yourself :)

Last edited:

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Can someone help me transfer one pokemon from my Platinum to my Soul Silver??

THIS to anyone who will help me.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]
    Musica's Tailow (Male)
    Jolly - Guts
    HP Dark
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Peck / Growl / Brave Bird / Aerial Ace

Thank you ErukaMarx. :]

Last edited:

ErukaMarx

Bubble Blower
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I've been trying to find a Dragon Scale so I can evolve my pokemon into a Kingdra but I haven't had any luck AT AAAALLLL :(
    If anyone has a Dragon Scale or can find one easily (lol), then please send it over to me on a pokemon, any pokemon, it's the item I want!
    I can give you any Pokemon, as long as it is reasonable. Thanks.

@Musica: I can help you do the trade, with or without the shiny bird!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back