• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo-chan

Beginning Breeder
    Years
    LF: Totodile, Torchic, Turtwig, Aron, Electrike, SphealCherubi, Carnivine, and Glaceon
    OF: Chimchars lvl. 1 all male
    Natures- Naive, Rash, Quiet, Lonely x2, Lax, Bold x3, Docile, Modest, and one Naive lvl. 10

PM me please!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2010
    LF: Shroomish, Aron, Electrike, and Wailmer (or any of their evolutions) They must be legit
    OF: Any item, almost any poke not mentioned above, or shinies and events (only if you have at least 2 of them)

Shaymin Tamer

Shiny Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    I am looking for shiny pokemon, preferably shiny evolutions of eevee except for umbreon.(i already have one) i could offer first gen starters, a level 1 mudkip, a level 70 heatran, a level 55 tyranitar, a level 100 altaria and a level 100 arceus.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    need a gible and a feebas

im making up a dragon team so i need a little help by gettin these two.... right know i only can offer bagon eggs or eevees =(

Train rides by

current challenge:bug monotype
    Years
    Looking for : perversity snivy lv.1-5 preferibly mild nature flawless iv
    for trade: big trade and free ev train trade

Last edited:
    Years
    Looking for: Bold natured Chansey with Seismic Toss and a clean EV slate (please be legit)
    Offering: Name your price

PM me if you can help.

Last edited:
    Years
    LF: Shiny Rayquaza, shiny lapras, shiny glaceon, shiny vulpix, shiny butterflee, shiny umbreon, flawless dittos
    OF:Deoxys, lugia, suicune, zapdos, raikou, shiny pichu, shiny shellos, shiny buneary, crown beast entei. All starters, all baby pokemon and many other normal pokemon.

Shaymin Tamer

Shiny Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    LF: shiny noctowl, shiny eevee evelutions, and any other shinies you can offer
    OF: Level 100 altaria, Level 100 Arceus, level 70 heatran, level 60 heracross and level 37 togekiss with serene grace. Message me if you want to trade.

FC: 0045 9557 1391
    Character name: Noah

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    LF: shiny noctowl, shiny eevee evelutions, and any other shinies you can offer
    OF: Level 100 altaria, Level 100 Arceus, level 70 heatran, level 60 heracross and level 37 togekiss with serene grace. Message me if you want to trade.

FC: 0045 9557 1391
    Character name: Noah

i have a shiny glaceon wot u offerin

Shaymin Tamer

Shiny Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    i could give you either one of the pokemon i listed in my last post, first gen starters or a shiny gyrados. or you can ask me for a pokemon and i can see what i can do.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    well im really in need of
    shiny lv 1 phanphy
    shiny lv 1 elekid
    shiny lv 1 horsea
    shiny lv 1 tyrogue
    shiny lv 1 vulpix

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back