• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
  • Looking for: Event Pokémon, Pokémon with "relatively superior potential," (Preferably un-cloned, since they don't in any way have to be perfect), and anything else you think I might be interested in (Please be reasonable though).

Offering: Several UT Pokéwalker "Winner's Path" Beldum with moveset: Take Down/Zen Headbutt/Iron Head/Iron Defense.

Please PM/VM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2012
    Does anyone have a shiny stone and/or lvl 40+ Heracross / Kadabra / Scizor?

I can offer a UT Red Gyrados, Dragon Claw TM, Iron Tail TM. Idk.

Send me a VM.

Years
  • Looking for: Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Mudkip, Totodile, Treecko(or any evolved form of any).

Offering: I'm offering level 1 Charmanders, level 1 Cyndaquils (they know flamethrower), level 1 Torchics, and level 1 Dratinis. Basically, I'm looking for starters. I know, it's not an amazing offer, but it's a good offer for people wanting starters such as myself.

Pancake86

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2012
    IGNORE THIS POST! JUST IGNORE IT! SO SORRY TO WASTE SPACE HERE SO SORRY! CAUSE I HAVE AN IDEEEEEAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! *falls over*

Last edited:

LuVrDiSC

pokéGirL Power !
    Years
  • offering shinys open to any offer just like to trade :) all shinys caught from wild and untouched from johto PM for list, also accept requsts

looking for
    World Crobat
    Shiny Articuno

Event or Shiny Mewtwo
    Shiny Mew

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2010
    Can someone trade me a female feebas?

Hi there everyone,

I have spent almost 4 hours, yes, thats not a typo, 4 HOURS, looking for a febas in pokemon platinum, and I still can not find one.

I really want to get a milotic, and if someone can help me out by sending a female feebas to me that would be great!

MY friend code goes as follows: 3997 3654 4385

If someone could respond to this post, and we can set up a time to trade pokemon, that would be great! Again, all I want is a female feebas.

Happy Holidays to all!

J

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Looking for a Darkrai Ut

Offering a lv47 Giratina Ut

Leave me a vistor message if interested,my fc is in my signature.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Looking for
    shiny dratini adamant
    modest, jolly, or adamant dittos

I can offer events and shinies

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Looking for an elekid with flawless/ near flawless I.V.'s with hidden power grass and a poliwag with flawless/near flawless I.V.'s with egg move belly drum. Please VM or PM me if you have one and let me know what I would need to get them. If something in my thread is wanted just post there and I will see it there.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    offering a haunter to get a gengar....yeah im trying to trade it to evolve and get it back and i was wondering if it works through wifi? pm if anyone can help

Shaymin Tamer

Shiny Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    im looking for a shiny latias and latios. i can offer legendaries (Some UT) and level 100 typhlosion. PM me if your interested

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    Need someone to give me or RNG me a shiny Elekid, nicknamed Outlet
    Christmas present? In return I'll offer a mystery Christmas present, you'll find out what it is while were trading.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back