• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nm legend

Years
  • hey ...................people my brother is lookin for a doexys ....i guess me too then since i dont have one.......BUT WAT I REALLY NEED IS A TRU REGIGIGAS ........i have sum things and sum shinies (like a mew, like a girantina hatched from the event, like a arceus , like a shiny ghastly ,like a shiny raikou.....AND MUCH MORE)

rstevenson1976

The Eevee-Loution Master
    Years
  • LF: new gamestop and TRU event pokemon to clone and return.
    offering: I will clone pokemon you want, yours or mine like any legendary on my ss cart, or mew or jirachi, or any item in the pack that can be traded, or any tm that can be bought in the game corners or dept stores, and some from defeated gym leaders.

I can't get on the computer as often as I used to for a while so please have patience

::EDIT::
    someone is going to clone me the three beasts, but I'd really like the upcoming celebi and pikachu too, I've upped the offer to anything in the bag that can be traded from soul silver and any tm from platinum

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    Looking for offers on my Shiney GS event Suicune and my wild found shiney Crobat (36)

Send PMs for more info!

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    noob to forums in general

hey guys(:
    Im requesting: Shiny Flygon
    Im Offering: 45 Gengar with pkrs and holding odd incense

If thats not a good trade tell me im new to this trading stuff

Last edited:

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
  • My Shiny Raikou Hardy UT (not event).

And I have a Sassy lv 35 Latias if anyone has an offer.

Shiny Groudon lv.50 Mild

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    Looking for a normal male Wailmer or Wailord.

Offering: Shiny Mr.Mime with PokRus

And looking for a event trade for my Shiny Raikou Hardy UT.

And I have a Sassy lv 35 Latias if anyone has an offer.

I can get you a level 25 male wailord just have to wait 24 hours. Just migrated some pokemon sorry:/

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2011
    Trading: level 7 Jirachi - Mild has Liechi berry. if not interested in this i have several other legendaries
    Looking For: lvl.10 and under event Mew, preferably level 5
    Friend Code: 2579 7153 9627

Last edited:
    Years
  • Offering:
    Gladr' the Hardy Sableye

Level 50 - Shiny
    Keen Eye
    Legit - Caught in Hoenn
    Atk - 80
    Def - 94
    S. Atk - 72
    S. Def - 75
    Spd - 64

Confuse Ray - Shadow Ball
    Psychic - Poison Jab

Requesting: Shiny Event Pichu, Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, or other Event Pokemon. PM me.

Note... this person might have to refresh my memory on how to conduct such a trade.

Years
  • Looking For: Foreign Ditto, Gamestop Event Mew Untouched
    Offering: Untouched Event Raikou, Untouched Event Jirachi, Untouched Event Pichu, OBO

PM Me if interested

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Looking for Shinies and Events I dont have
    Shinies im really looking for are Starters and legends I dont have

OF: Any of the 493 pokemon on the dex or anything else on my thread
    (thread is still being updated for things like IVs and EVs, believe all pokes are up?)

spiderpigryan

poketrainer
    Years
  • Hey I need the following pokemon in the dex so can request on gts dont have alt good to swap them for not why asking for them but if i put sunnat up for them on the gts thenwait a few months it will happen but I just need to swap back so In my dex so I can request is Mew
    Darkrai
    Shaymin
    manaphy
    all regies couldn't be bothered writing all down lol
    deoxys
    phione
    it sounds like a lot but it is only a trade back so you will keep em like just need em in pokedex so when i get better pokes i can swap away
    all the rest i have either got or can get in the games i have which is diamond soul silver and ruby but I dont have much money left well i do becaus ei got 70 for christmas but i dont wanna spend 30 quid on platinum and just to get about 6 pokes cause i have got diamond so i have nearly got all pokes out of DP like :) it would be a really big help if you could do this for me

pokeretard

My 2 fav types in one Pokemon!
    Years
  • Looking for at least 2 of the event Raikous

Like the title says, I'm looking for at least 2 of the Raikous that are being given away at Gamestop. I will be giving any shiny Pokemon that you want for each shiny Raikou that you give me. The Raikou must be the American one. I will not be able to trade until January 17th or 18th because I'm in europe for vacation, and I forgot my DS back home in America. Please no hacks. I don't want to mess up my Black and White versions when I transfer them.

EeveeRocks

Master of Eevees
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2011
    Requesting: Anything flawless esp. ditto of any nature.
    Offering: just about any item not including tms

Vm and I will give you my friend code.

Last edited:

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I need a male Vulpix with EnergyBall, Hypnosis, and NastyPlot.
    CMT and post there, and we'll arrange something.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • Hello, common request here...

I would like Pokedex data only on a Celebi. I will be sending it right back in same session. This is to bring my National Dex to 493/493.

This can be any Celebi pretty much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back