• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
  • Looking for: any legitimate Pineco or Forretress with a speed reducing nature, preferably Brave or Sassy (but I'll take Relaxed as well)
    Offering: TMs, Items, random regular Pokémon (mostly from Platinum). Just ask which one you want and I'll see if I have it.

If anyone happens to be willing to trade a flawless or near-flawless Pineco/Foretress, my payment will rise substantially (PM me for a list).

If you are interested, please PM or VM me!

Last edited:

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Hello, I have not been able to get to gamestop for atleast the first two dog (Raikou and Entei) events. (I know Entei starts today, but with college I have no freetime)

I don't really have much to trade for them, but request something and I can see what I can do for you.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    LF: shiny kingdra, and shiny Lickitung!

Offering: Lv.1 chimchar, Lv.1 mudkip, Lv.1 piplup, and Lv.1 houndour. Looking for something else? Just ask.

*Please PM me*

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    Looking for: Shaymin, Darkrai, Mew, Celebi, shiny Eevee, shiny Trasla, Arceus

OF: Heatran, Mesprit, Palkia, Eevee, Chikorita , Delcatty, Chatot, Necy, Monferno, Togepi, Ralts, Feebas, Absol, Ditto, Kirlia, Chimchar, Glameow, Surskit, Gardevoir, Totodile, Bulbasaur, Turtwig, Piplup, Munchlax, Snorlax etc. pp.

Kitty​

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    Offering Crown Entei (Movie10) and Celebi (Movie10); both Japanese. I also have Shiny Ho-Oh (Nature/IVs not good), TRU Shaymin (Nature/IVs not good), and thats all for now.

LF: Other events or Flawless Ditto.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Looking for shiny Lati@s

Looking for shiny Lati@s, I don't care about lvl, nature etc, Just SHINY

Willing to trade LVl 100 rayquaza, lvl 100 Latios, lvl 91 diliga, lvl 53 dexyoxs, lvl 70 mewtwo, lvl 72 giratina, lvl 70 Ho-oh, lvl 70 secpile, 75 luxaray and a lvl 30 SHINY enti

Plese email me at [email protected]

FC: 1678 0944 4126

Looking for: SHINY LAti@s ( any lvl, any nature, decent IVs)
    Offered:LvL 100 qurky rayquaza, Lvl 100 mild latios

Last edited:

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I'm looking for Ash's Ash's Mamepato/Pidove, and Iris' Kibago/Axew

https://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/wifievents.shtml

Did anyone with Black/White get the WiFi egg that contains 1 of 3 Pokemon? Ash's Mamepato/Pidove, Iris' Kibago/Axew, Dent's Yanappu/Pansage

I did it in both games. Unfortunately I got Yanappu/Pansage in both. I was hoping to get at least 2 out of 3 and just restart my White (was planning on playing it again anyways) to get the third. I tried soft resetting, didn't work, kept getting Yanappu.

If anyone has Ash's Pidove or Iris' Axew from this event, let me know and we can negotiate a trade. I really want these.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ash's_Pidove

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Iris's_Axew

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    Hey everyone. For a limited time, I will RNG you any pokemon shiny for free! Yay! But, if I dont have that pokemon, you must provide a normal of it as a parent. Gender doesnt matter, I use a ditto to RNG. Also, only 1 shiny per person :)

EDIT: Looking for a LEGIT Flawless Ditto to use for breeding. Will RNG any shinies for you, any amount!

General Bloodbane

General of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011
    Deoxys are you still wanting that leafstone, I'm up for that Shiny Duskclops with a Reaper Cloth

If not I'd love a a Shiny Charmander

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    Offering: TRU Shaymin, Movie 10 Entei, Movie 10 Celebi, Shiny Magnemite, Shiny Gastly, Shiny Luxio, and Shiny Ho-Oh.

Looking For:
    Other Events, Shinies, EV'd Pokemon.

My offers doesn't have good IVs or natures (Except Gastly @ Mild; poor IVs)

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    Trading 3 Master Balls & Shiny Entei

I have a Shiny Entei and 3 master balls ready to trade. I also have some others like Palkia & Groudon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back