• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Looking for Flawless Adamant Ditto

Whoever can provide one, is welcome to ask for whatever they want!
    Shiny, EV trained. 20 pokes. Dont care, just looking for that ditto

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I need someone to allow me to Trade them Arceus and Latios, and then trade them back to me on my pokemon platinum.

I can offer what i got, but i don't have any shinies. Other than those giveaway pichu's

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Alright Im bored, so Free pokemon till I leave
    Just VM me or post in my thread what you want
    (must be a breeding project, Shiny can be done on request, IVs are random)

Shaymin Tamer

Shiny Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    OF: Pokemon ranger Oblivia Manaphy (Quirky) level 12
    Bulbasaur (Modest) and charmander (Docile) level 30
    typhlosion (Brave) level 100
    lucario (Gentle) level 100
    gible (Docile) level 40
    Togepi, (Docile) level 50 (Female)
    zapdos (Bashful) and moltres (Quiet) , UT level 50 from SS
    snorlax from SS, (Timid) level 55
    Sudowoodo from SS (Female, docile) level 25
    Uxie from pearl, caught in master ball, legit UT level 50. Adamant nature

LF: Shiny pokemon. any level, any gender, any IV's, any nature. PM me with offers. I dont accept hacks. Clones are fine. I also have some shiny eeveelutions, and some others. My best shiny is a shiny Shaymin. if you want the shiny shaymin, i will let you copy it, then you have to give it back. if you would like a shiny, it would be nice if you could clone them and give a copy back. thanks :)

Im am still offering these for shiny pokemon. PM me if your interested. thanks :)

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
    Years
  • I am offering Gamestop Shiny raikou and Gamestop Shiny Entei.
    I have five copies of each, some that have been "picked up" and some that have not.
    They have set natures, so soft resetting for a different nature is impossible. Raikou is always rash and Entei is always adamant.
    The ones that have been picked have the following charactaristics:
    Raikou - Likes to thrash about. Entei - Alert to sounds. (Both of each! Hmph.)
    They are untouched, the exceptions being the ones with moves rearranged. (I'm picky about move slots.) They are still holding their berries. If desired, I will PM any other information that is found on the profile page. (In other words, not IVs.)

I am looking for a shiny torchic that is any of the following natures: Adamant, Jolly, Rash, Mild, Naïve, or Hasty. I will also accept Modest.
    The torchic must be at level 98 or lower, preferably lower than level 10. It MUST be legitimate. (I already have a hacked one!)

I will, if desired, soft reset for characteristic. Unfortunately, I cannot yet soft reset for hidden power. (I already picked up Raikou on Platinum and SoulSilver, and I can't yet check on HeartGold. I assume hidden power will not be important on Entei.)

I will try to check my messages often, though I have limited computer time. Since my time is extended on weekends, a trade would work best then.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    Looking for: Jirachi, Mew, Celebi, shiny Eevee, shiny Trasla, Arceus, Raikou, Entei, Latias, Latios, Kyogre
    OF: Palkia, Uxie, Mesprit, Phione, Treckoo, Heatran, Eevee, Chikorita, Delcatty, Chatot, Togepi, Ralts, Feebas, Absol, Ditto, Chimchar, Glameow, Surskit, Totodile, Bulbasaur, Turtwig, Piplup, Munchlax, Snorlax, Spiritomb, Puppance, Dratini etc. pp.​

Persephoni

A.K.A ~Sierra-Bella~
    Years
  • Help With Starter

I already have Squirtle and Charmander, anyone willing to trade me a Bulbasaur? I can either breed a squirtle or bulbasaur or you can leave a comment and ask for something else, i will get back to you ASAP to let you know if i can get breed one for you :)

Massai

Lesson The First
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    I already have Squirtle and Charmander, anyone willing to trade me a Bulbasaur? I can either breed a squirtle or bulbasaur or you can leave a comment and ask for something else, i will get back to you ASAP to let you know if i can get breed one for you :)

I'll give you a Bulbasaur if you're still around.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2011
    Hey guys, i need a Tradeback for my Graveler please.
    FC: 3997 4295 1248

Thanks!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Okay noobs people I need some EV training done, and since I'm lazy I would like someone to do it for me. Your reward will be the invaluable of EV training my Pokemon, and a clone of the Pokemon you EV trained.

VM me if you can help me out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back