• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    Looking for: shiny Dratini, shiny Chimachar, shiny Charmandar, shiny Piplup
    OF: Arceus, shiny Eevie, shiny Aquamarill, Jirachi

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • Would someone teach my Celebi Nasty Plot, I have undestand you need to go to pizza hut. You could have a clone of the poke and an hp ice EV'd Raikou, please I really need it

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Would someone teach my Celebi Nasty Plot, I have undestand you need to go to pizza hut. You could have a clone of the poke and an hp ice EV'd Raikou, please I really need it

Who the hell told you that Pizza Hut has anything to do with this? Nasty Plot is only available on the new Celebi that will be at TRU in Feb. and the Japanese Movie 13 Event

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    LF: Starters (other than bulbasaur)

OF: ditto (multiple), elekid, dratini, ghastly, shelder, abra, paras, magnemite, grimer, voltorb, machop, smoochem, tentacool, krabby, staryu, and murkrow.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    Lf:Japanese pokemon(pm me if u have any to trade) prefferably ut
    Offer:Any starter pokemon UT and some with breeding attacks , phione UT, beldum, if u want something else, pm me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back