• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • LF: UT shiny mistreavis or lvl 100 shiny ev'd mismagius

OF: for UT shiny mistreavis i am offering a shiny UT event leafeon and for the lvl 100 shiny ev'd mismagius i will offer a lvl 100 ev'd shiny dialga

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hey guys sense my request was pushed back a few pages I would like to post again.

I am looking for Gamestop 2011 Shiny Entei,any Uxie,any Regice,and any Registeel. Pm me and tell me what you are looking for and I wil see what I can do.

Years
  • Hello. I'm looking for a female elekid if someone has it. I will offer any starter pokemon or one heart scale. vm me if you have it and I will accept your offer. Thanks a million.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm looking a tm earth quake and electirizer. In return I offer 2 heart scale and some starters if you want. My fc is in the sig. I'm using the heart gold version. Right now I'm trying form a team to battle online.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    OF: shiny Bellossom, shiny Eevie, shiny Raticate, shiny Azumarill
    Looking for: shiny Turtwig, shiny Chikorita, shiny Piplup

pmwilkins

Grundleweed Harvester
    Years
  • I would like Shaymin and or Heatran @ Timid or Modest Natures.

I'm offering Embedded Tower Groudon or Kyogre. I also have lots of other legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    LF: hippopotas

OF: Masterballs, heart scales (3x), protector, power anklet, belt,bracer, lens, herb, scarf, weight, band. protector, dragon scale, dusk stone, dawn stone, shiny stone, magnet, PM regarding pokemon and anything else.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    Riolu out of Desperation

I've recently picked up my DS to play SS because my friend just bought it. I was hoping that someone out there would have an extra Lucario/Riolu they could give away. Nothing has to be special, just a run of the mill extra.

I don't really have anything to return, but I'd be forever grateful.

FC: 3868 0753 2214

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    Hey if anyone has a extra shiny pokemon, it doesnt matter what it is i would love to have it

i could give you something back too

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • Still looking for an event Deoxys (don't care if it's from Birth Island or Guardian Signs or if it's cloned as long as it's legit). I'm willing to trade a shiny Rapidash, shiny Weepinbell, shiny Skitty or shiny Wingull for it.

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
  • This is my first GTS trade

Requesting: Shinx, Male, Non shiny any level below 98

Offering: Ralts, nicknamed ''Psi'' LV. 10, Careful nature, sumwhat stubborn and Female but not shiny

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back