• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    Trade

I m looking for legit and ut Gamestp Suicune and Ash Pikachu
    my offer, Tru Shaymin, Tru Arceus, VGC Eevee, Alamos Darkrai,N zone Pikachu, Fal 2010 Mew and many more, please pn me for offer
    Thanks

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Looking for: A reliable cloner, pm me and we can work something out :)
    And pokemon wise, a Blaziken, shiny would be nice but what I really need is it to be EV'd in attack and speed. PM/VM me and il try sort a deal!

Still looking, please just whack me a message and il try my best to get a deal :)

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • looking for a lvl 1 growhlite not touched and and electivire lonely nature if its EV trained it would be better but i will accept not touched also VM or PM for offers

Daystar

Elite Psychic Trainer
    Years
  • Hey guys looking for a Ralts, level 1, doesn't have to be anything special. Hoping for a kind soul to part with one :p I dont have much to offer in return :( pm me!

FC: 3095 5040 4821

Years
  • OF: shiny shroomish, shiny Chimchar, shiny Shellos, shiny glameow, shiny Buneary, shiny Beldum, shiny Roselia, shiny flygon, shiny dratini, shiny piplup. Eigakan Celebi, HG Kyogre, shiny japanese event entei.
    LF: Shinies and events
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

LF: Heartscales
    and this Normal pokemon to complete my pokedex
    Rhyperior
    Omanyte
    Qwilfish
    hitmontop
    shiftry
    slakoth
    whismur
    gulpin
    torkoal
    seviper
    mawile
    Barboach
    whischash
    Anorith
    kecleon
    Tropius
    Cranidos
    Shieldon
    Burmi
    hippopotas
    Huntail
    Snover

OF: I got almost all other pokes breedable from eggs at lvl 1

Last edited:

Shaymin Tamer

Shiny Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    i have a shiny shaymin that i would be willing to give someone for free, but i would like a copy back. PM me if interested

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2013
    Can anyone spare a Choice Scarf + Choice Band?

Hi, I recently revamped my team but I don't have the Choice Scarf + Choice Band needed since I can't transfer them from my diamond due to only having one DS.

Could anyone possibly spare a Choice Scarf + Choice band? I don't care if it's real, or hacked. If that matters at all.

Thank you

Elkoid

Cinnabar Child
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    I'm looking for a shiny male charmander. If possible, nicknamed Ouroboros in all capital letters.

I have all the event dogs and Ash's Pikachu to offer, as well as a shiny UT Magnemite and a ton of other event pokes.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Looking for shiny lv.1 female Sneasel named Crysania [with that name] offering: Event Entei,Suicune, and Raikou! :D

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Does anyone have any of these?

PM/VM me, im sure ill have something you want

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hey guys,here is a new post.

I still need Regice,Registeel,and Gamestop Suicune 2011.

Entie and Uxie are in process of being traded. I may not be able to trade till this weekend. Let me know with a pm if you have 1 of the 3 or more and tell me what you are looking for and I will see what I can do about your want.

Years
  • Hi. I got Raikou, Eneti, and sucicune from gamestop. The only two pokemon I got is Suicune. I'm looking forward to trade these away for a best trade. So pm me if you want. No rip of trade or hacks please. If you have hacked pokemon leave this place at once. Raikou is trained. If you like more information about it let me know. Thanks. I'm looking for Ev trained pokemon if you have it and some shines. I would like all shiny starters for a trade if possible. :D Also I'm looking for a shiny male Charmander with crunch. Entei and suicune is on my diamond and I have suicune and Raikou on Heart gold.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2013
    anyone have Choice Scarf + Choice Band up for trade? I don't have much since I can only use my Soul Silver.

Anyone willing to trade me them for free? :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2011
    Missing Legendaries!

hey im trying to complete a box full of legendaries. The ones that i still need are Kyogre, Latios, Latias, Darkri, Shamin, Celebi, Deoxys. If anyone is willing to trade me either of these let me know....Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back