• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonh123

Pokemon Tamer
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Event Shiny Raikou needed will trade for Shiny Suicune and Shiny Entei

I need the riakou from the event that was given out in gamestops in america. i will trade for the other 2 shiny legendaries that that were given out (i.e. Shiny Entei and Shiny Suicune) first one to respond w/ their friend code and email address (for contact) will recieve this reward

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello,
    I have some:
    Hard stones(don't know if it will be useful): 4, Everstone: 3, Heart Scale: 5, Sun Stone: 2, Fire Stone: 3, Thunder Stone: 4
    LF: Female Feebas, Female Absol or if you have those tms: Earthquake, brick break, drain punch, X-scissor.
    PM me for bargain and offers.
    Or if you have any interesting offers to make please feel free to tell. I am not interested in legendaries though..
    Thank you :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    trade

looking for most (near) flawless iv pkmn, with a good nature, can offer rng bred:

Flawless Scizor - Adamant - EV Trained (NICKNAMED)
    Flawless Tyranitar - Adamant - EV Trained
    Flawless Heracross - Adamant - EV Trained (SHINY)
    Flawless Gyarados - Naughty - EV Trained

Flawless Rotom - Bold - UT (SHINY)
    Flawless Staryu - Timid - UT (SHINY)
    Flawless Tyrogue -Adamant - UT (SHINY)
    Near-Flawless Gastly - Timid - UT (HP Fire)

Years
  • LF: a male shiny charmander with crunch.
    In return: a shiny suiciune from the gamestop events untouched.

No hack pokemon please.

Last edited:

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • I need the TM Ice Beam, so if anyone has multiple TM's of it, trading one to me would be nice.

Years
  • Requesting: shiny level 1 male trapinch

Offering: shiny level 34 female clamperl

The pokemon I'm trading is not hacked or AR so please do not give me hacked/AR pokemon.

SoulSilver FC 1033 7763 1921

dizzyKitty

The Confuzzled Coding Cat
    Years
  • Looking for TM 84, Poison Jab. I have a number of Pokemon to offer: Kabuto, Omanyte, Aerodactyl, Riolu, Porygon, or any starter from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh. If you're looking for something else, I probably have it too, so don't be afraid to ask.

My FC for SS is in my signature. Please MESSAGE ME for details. I'm looking for a quick trade this evening.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    LF a normal Gulpin/wobbuffet/any pokemon in my sig :P

Offering any 4th gen shiny- bred on my pearl version LEGIT!!!! I have most shiny legends too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2014
    Looking for a Gamestop shiny Entei. I'm sure I'll get a clone, and I'm fine with that, but I don't want a hack, please...

I really don't have anything special to trade? I'd be more than willing to trade multiple things for this, Pokemon or items. I can breed pretty much anything, and I believe I have a lot of items (haven't played my Pearl in a while), so please PM me with any offers? ^^;

I would also love a TRU Arceus and a Shaymin. Though again, I don't really have much to offer.
    And again, no hacks please.

Last edited:

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • Looking for an event shiny raikou. The other two are also welcome. Don't care if they're clones.
    I'm trading my level 71 Ampharos, 71 Typhlosion and lvl 67 Crobat. All legit.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back