• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old school Pokecommunity members?

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Hello, everyone. I used to be a moderator and long time poster here. I was just thinking about the great ol' Pokemon Community today, so I figured I would stop by and see if there is anybody who happened to remember me. ^^

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • I belive I remember you im pretty old myself never been here since I don't know XD nice to see other old pcers ^_^

Years
  • Hi and welcome back!
    I joined here in October 2003, but I never was a member of the old PC. Were you a mod at the new PC aswell?
    I remember some of the old mods names, but I don't think I remember yours, did you get it changed some time?

Anyway, welcome, it's always good to see some old members return :)

edit: my very first name here used to be zappsan

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure I remember you. Not only because the name looks like something I've seen before, but you're also the Mod that had the same birthday as me (but I always remembered you younger then me... strange XD).

Not sure if you remember me or not, but I was one of the S-/Mods on the old PC (I joined back in Feb of 2003). If you remember Arcanine then you'll remember me.

Welcome back Shinji.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Your username does look familiar to me! And I also remember seeing several of MoonLight's posts back in the old days. (This is like an April Fool's joke or something... so many old members returning! XD I even saw Teara online last night, as well.)

Doubt you guys actually know who I am, but oh well. It's neat to see you back here, anyway! :D

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Your username does look familiar to me! And I also remember seeing several of MoonLight's posts back in the old days. (This is like an April Fool's joke or something... so many old members returning! XD I even saw Teara online last night, as well.)

Doubt you guys actually know who I am, but oh well. It's neat to see you back here, anyway! :D

Awww Kayleigh it's not a April fools joke it's really me XD and of course I remember you :) god I been a member on Pc like 6 years that's insane XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Awww Kayleigh it's not a April fools joke it's really me XD and of course I remember you :) god I been a member on Pc like 6 years that's insane XD
    Aww, yay! I still remember the day that I first joined, and I think you even posted in my welcome thread... but it doesn't seem like that happened over four years ago. XD It's still great to have you all back, though!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Wow...I feel old...I just now realized that I joined PC over five years ago...XD I hope you guys remember me ^^; It's been forever since I've been active on PC! I remember back in the day when I was a mod with Kayleigh (if she remembers me XD) And her and I played a fantastic prank on the mods and PC in general once (Ah Good times, good times XD)

But for anyone from the Old PC forums I was Sapphire Rayquaza and then when the new PC launched I rejoined as Sapphire Latios and after a ridiculous amount of name changes (I'm a part of the reason the no name changing rule was established XD) & now I am humbly Rift. I miss you guys!!

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • wow oldschool is right! what brings all these old members out of the cracks and crevasses of the interweb anyway?

Nice to see some old, longtime members pop in from time to time.

Happy posting!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • WHAT IS THIS, THE REUNION THREAD AND NOBODY INVITED ME? :(

I remember like... everyone in this thread. n_n Where've you guys beeeeen? Man, it's been ages. :'D

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Seriously, all we'd need is all the old faces :P We'd be well-away.

Mind you, im a 2005 joiner so Im not one of the old old members :D

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • It's nice to see you too Erica =D I've been so ridiculously busy since leaving PC a couple years ago. Well that's not true, Andy actually had me in a trunk in his closet...It took me forever to break out. luckily he left a spoon and some toothpicks in the trunk. It took me awhile. But hey, I'm out. Don't tell him I'm here though >>;

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    my info may not say so, but i've been lurking 'round PC since like 2004 welcome back

Back