• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old Style Japanese Portraits

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Here are the "Old Style Japanese Portraits", for people that hate having multiple windows on:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    This thread just won the game! =O

OMG, these are so cool xD
    Especially girafarig, that thing is frikkin' win now ^___^

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I could be wrong, but I think that's Graveler. O_O

Cool, though.

EDIT: never mind about the Graveler. I see it now.

Ayselipera

I love those! Some of them are a little creepy, but overall I really like how different they look. Why have I never seen these before? D:

Tox

fight me
    Years
    I lol'd at Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff. Sneasel, Smoochum Miltank and Blissey look hilarious too. Jigglypuff and Smoochum are scary looking. Blissey and Wigglytuff just made me laugh. Sneasel looks like it has rabies. And I don't think that Miltank in any way looks female.

EDIT: Lanturn, Politoed, Jumpluff, Togetic and Flaaffy. How did I miss that page?! I nearly died looking at them.

Last edited:

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Those things are just creepy. It's like "Attack of the Zombie Pokemon!" I like some though. Murkrow looks like a ghost that fading away.

Back