• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old Tetiro's Charity Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
can i have a Treeko, Porygon, eleckid. please.

Jasjosh 3969-5451-0133

This is the last order for a while! I have reached 10 in a single weekend! I thing I need a break after this. About a few days/weeks to finish up my pokedex.

So what's going to happen this weekend?

Everyone minus Avatar358 - I will be building your orders today to be ready for tomorrow. So tomorrow I will be online all day and requesting friend codes.

Avatar358 - Due to your big order, I'm going to try and finish up Unova (only got 1 box left) tomorrow night so I can focus all of sunday on your order. Best start finding your trash-pokemon :P

So yeh, everyone minus Avatar358, you have 24 hours to find your thank you-gifts, your pokemon or your trash-pokemon! :D

Years
Attention

MaddHatta
Gioz
brotherBear
Johnnykal89 - Order Fulfilled!
derv1205
Jaspar
Kyora
Neylia

Your orders are ready! I will be leaving Pokemon X on all day (2535-3709-4762) so come and get your pokemon! Send me a PM telling me your ingame trainer names so I don't accidentally trade your pokemon away!

And Tavros, I looked up Hidden Abilities and I don't think I have the skills and tools to fulfill this order :(

Last edited:
Years
Would it be too much to request a Squirtle, Cyndaquil and Totodile?

I am online quite a lot as I have just finished uni for the semester and am attempting to collect all my favourite pokemon before I "attempt" to complete as much of the pokedex as possible.

Years
Would it be too much to request a Squirtle, Cyndaquil and Totodile?

I am online quite a lot as I have just finished uni for the semester and am attempting to collect all my favourite pokemon before I "attempt" to complete as much of the pokedex as possible.

Could I do it next week? The amount of orders I have is overwhelming :P

In other news, the Unova region is now complete. We are now over the hurdle and into the Kalos region! Only 2-3 boxes left to fill. After that and a few trade evolutions, my pokedex is complete!

Years
Oh definitely, you're doing me a favour so no rush. If I get my hands on any of them beforehand I will let you know :-)

Johnnykal89

Johnny
Years
Could I do it next week? The amount of orders I have is overwhelming :P

In other news, the Unova region is now complete. We are now over the hurdle and into the Kalos region! Only 2-3 boxes left to fill. After that and a few trade evolutions, my pokedex is complete!

I could help you with this order if you like since I have the starters. I actually have the eggs right now just got to hatch them so I'd be glad to help you out.

Years
Attention

MaddHatta
Gioz
brotherBear
Johnnykal89 - Order Fulfilled!
derv1205
Jaspar
Kyora
Neylia

Your orders are ready! I will be leaving Pokemon X on all day (2535-3709-4762) so come and get your pokemon! Send me a PM telling me your ingame trainer names so I don't accidentally trade your pokemon away!

And Tavros, I looked up Hidden Abilities and I don't think I have the skills and tools to fulfill this order :(

Ack, sorry I didn't notice this... When can you get on again?

Years
Ack, sorry I didn't notice this... When can you get on again?

I am typically online between 9pm-11pm UK times. Otherwise I can do weekends. Heck, why not! Everyone who didn't get their pokemon this weekend, pop online this weekend and I'll leave it on all day!

Currently filling up my Pokedex! Within the month, I will have a full pokedex :)

Last edited:

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
Years
Hi. I'm trying to complete my Pokedex and right now I'm working on just the Kanto Pokemon. But it seems only some can be caught in friend safari. So I was wondering if you could breed any of these Pokemon:

-Paras
-Mankey
-Ponyta
-Seel
-Drowzee
-Tyrogue (For Hitmonlee & Hitmonchan)
-Electabuzz

I also have been having trouble finding an Omanyte fossil... So that would be really helpful too. Just any of these Pokemon would be a big help.

I can breed my Togekiss if you need a Togepi, but I don't have a spare Shiny Stone. I'm sorry. :(

Years
Attention all on my order list who have their pokemon waiting

I'm online all saturday so get online again!

And I'd highly advise it because for the next month I will be very busy. As such, the orders will be reduced to one pokemon per user (regardless of circumstances) to allow a fairness on my workload.

So come and get your pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back