• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Since you're interested in both trading & battling (but mostly trading), I'd like to introduce you to Elite Four Lucian, who is a regular at both sections. :D Have you read his bio? He's traded over 2,000 Pokemon!

We also have both Forever and bobandbill who are willing to take another mentee. Both are great experts at their sections, and they're really nice. ^_^

sry, but I must reply here

mostly Gen IV and GEN V gaming, cuz im new to the whole Pokémon system (trading, breeding, battling later)
    want to talk about basics first
    still playing Platinum, but will start Black as soon as i get it (15-25days shipping, so i think 1 more week in GEN IV)

and im from Europe, so pls chose wisely
    im online ~4pm-8pm CET

Years
  • It's simple really naom, you get the form from the original post of the thread and fill it in.

1) What boards are you most interested in? This one you look at the forum index page and see what sections take your interest.
    2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand? Like the above question but you look at sections that interest you and you'd want to understand more, like learn how to post threads and such.
    3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum? Are you likely to to out into forums that you didn't mention in the above sections?
    4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here? Like battling, trading, getting help playing a game, meeting new people. Stuff like that.

Last edited:

EB

Re: World
    Years
  • Muse - Hysteria

(1) What boards are you most interested in?
    No idea. All of them? Perhaps my mentor could lead me on to something. =]​

(2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
    The only thing forum-wise that I don't understand completely without study is ROM hacking and all matters associated with it. But that can wait for a later day, I think.​

(3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum?
    Everything aside from the Anime and Trivia sections! I'll look around...​

(4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here?
    Get to know everybody! =D​

=

If possible, might I recommend AlexOzzyCake as my mentor? We've been lovers for years, so it seems only appropriate. ;]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    (1) What boards are you most interested in?
    No idea. All of them? Perhaps my mentor could lead me on to something. =]​

(2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
    The only thing forum-wise that I don't understand completely without study is ROM hacking and all matters associated with it. But that can wait for a later day, I think.​

(3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum?
    Everything aside from the Anime and Trivia sections! I'll look around...​

(4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here?
    Get to know everybody! =D​

=

If possible, might I recommend AlexOzzyCake as my mentor? We've been lovers for years, so it seems only appropriate. ;]

... This is brilliant. x] You're all mine now! ;] I'll contact you 2 hours ago :D

users

King of Pie
    Years
  • 1.Emulation boards and rom hacking.

2.Fanfiction, I like to write Pokemon Fanfiction on Fanfiction.com and I'm interested about the type here.

3.Yes, if it interests me.

4.Have fun!

Years
  • 1) What boards are you most interested in?
    2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
    3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum?
    4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here?

1. Hmmm... I think Challenges, Emulation, and possibly Art Gallery and Roleplay Corner.

2. I'd like to understand the Challenges board better I suppose.

3. Definitely, I like to try lots of different things.

4. I'd love to learn more about the nuances of emulation, since I'm going off of a basic knowledge right now.

(My original post was going to be much longer and more amazing, but my computer spazzed and I'm too lazy to retype it all. Hopefully this will suffice.)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • 1.Emulation boards and rom hacking.

2.Fanfiction, I like to write Pokemon Fanfiction on Fanfiction.com and I'm interested about the type here.

4.Have fun!

You'll have fun here too! We have two mentors for the Fanfiction & Writing section, bobandbill and Astinus. One of them are more than welcome to take you in and show you around the FF&W section of the forums. :D It's a really awesome section from what I've heard! :D

1) What boards are you most interested in?

1. Hmmm... I think Challenges, Emulation, and possibly Art Gallery and Roleplay Corner.

4. I'd love to learn more about the nuances of emulation, since I'm going off of a basic knowledge right now.

(My original post was going to be much longer and more amazing, but my computer spazzed and I'm too lazy to retype it all. Hopefully this will suffice.)

If bobandbill has room for one more mentor, he can teach you the Challenges section (part of the General Pokemon Gaming section). We also have Abnegation for Art Gallery (cool guy, though!), and we also have Roswell & Miss Doronjo...both for Roleplay Corner. So, depending on what section you're mostly interested in getting to know, one of these mentors are available to take you in and explore the goodness PC has to offer. :D

Years
  • Cool! Well, I think the Challenges board is most interesting to me at the moment, so I guess bobandbill would be good :) (Assuming that works for him?)

Thank you! :D

The Void

hiiiii
    Years

Emulation, eh? You're mine then! :)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    1.Emulation boards and rom hacking.

4.Have fun!
    I'll take you on! I'll send a PM to you so we can talk further.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2022
    1. What boards are you most interested in?
    Pokemon Gaming discussions (from r/b/y to B/W), Other Chat, Other Gaming, Emulation, specifically Rom Hacking
    2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
    Emulation, specifically Rom Hacking
    3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum?
    Don't think so. I don't think I have much experience with anything else :P
    4. Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here?
    Have fun, as well as knowledge of Pokemon Rom Hacking. Possibly a chance of having a Pokemon Battle if I get back to playing B/W XD

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
    Years
    A) Emulation/Rom Hacking, Roleplaying, clubs, etc
    A) Emulation/Rom Hacking till a noob in this need a bit of help hehehe!!
    A) of course!!
    A) anything that possible as long as it helps the community, and hopefully finish my rom's that im currently attempting to make^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • 1. What boards are you most interested in?
    Pokemon Gaming discussions (from r/b/y to B/W), Other Chat, Other Gaming, Emulation, specifically Rom Hacking
    Have fun, as well as knowledge of Pokemon Rom Hacking. Possibly a chance of having a Pokemon Battle if I get back to playing B/W XD

The poster right above you, Captain Fabio loooooves video games, just like you. Since Video Games is somewhat your second choice, I'd like to introduce you to him. He's really nice!

I would give you a mentor for Emulation, but our mentor (dragon456) is out of mentee spots, unfortunately. :(

A) Emulation/Rom Hacking, Roleplaying, clubs, etc
    A) Emulation/Rom Hacking till a noob in this need a bit of help hehehe!!
    A) of course!!
    A) anything that possible as long as it helps the community, and hopefully finish my rom's that im currently attempting to make^^

Same thing I said with the first person... the Emulation mentor isn't available because he already has three mentors.

buuuuut, since you're also interested in Roleplaying, I'll introduce you to Roswell. She's the Roleplaying mentor, and she'd be more than happy to show you around our very own Roleplay Corner. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hello there, everyone!
    Well, I'm interested in them all, but probably the fanfiction ones. I love to read and write!
    I have always thought that my writing skills could get better, but I could never find a topic to write about, thus resulting in the topic of Pokemon.
    Also, I'd love to learn better ways at raising my Pokemon. I usually just do whatever I please.

Sure thing! Anything having to do with Pokemon sparks my attention~

Nope.

Years
  • 1. What boards are you most interested in?

Hello there Halitosis.
    My name is the Captain, but just call me Fabio! :)

I am happy to take you under my wing and teach you all about the forum and everything you want to know. I can at least advise you in the emulation and ROM hacking areas a bit since I know some things, but gaming is my forte.

You can contact me by PM, VM, or MSN which is just [email protected]. :3​

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello there, everyone!
    Well, I'm interested in them all, but probably the fanfiction ones. I love to read and write!
    I have always thought that my writing skills could get better, but I could never find a topic to write about, thus resulting in the topic of Pokemon.
    Also, I'd love to learn better ways at raising my Pokemon. I usually just do whatever I please.

Sure thing! Anything having to do with Pokemon sparks my attention~

Nope.

As Fanficton & Writing is your biggest interest here at PC, one of the writing mentors, bobandbill and Astinus are willing to show you around the FF&W section of the forums. :D

As both mentors have a spot for an additional mentee, one of them will have to fight for you gladly take you in. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back