• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • Plus I've noticed he's had other hacked Pokemon with poorly hacked egg moves, such as Water Spout Squirtle hatched in a Sinnoh location, or Detect Eevee, also hatched in a Sinnoh location. I've never trusted Pokemon from him.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I guess it's a good thing I was procrastinating on updating my Pokemon. I released all my Mat Pokemon. I heard about the Zubat thing, but I didn't really know what was going on.

Anyway, is there a faster way to check your save frame? My NPCs hate me.

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Honestly I gave it a try earlier when you suggested it, but I just couldn't do it. :3

Maybe I'll figure it out later. For now I'm stuck with Platinum.

Years
  • We, TwilightBlade and I, have checked a lot of Mat pokemon. We have found a lot to be hacked and suspect the others to be hacked as well.

hei..i found mat's pokemon: OT: Mat / ID 62971
    japanese HO-OH faraway place lvl.45

so weird...how he caught japanese HO-OH in english games..?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Keep trying, and get the latest RNG Reporter, or at least 8.30. It really is much easier, since there's only one moving NPC instead of six, and Shiny work is the same as normal work.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Plus I've noticed he's had other hacked Pokemon with poorly hacked egg moves, such as Water Spout Squirtle hatched in a Sinnoh location, or Detect Eevee, also hatched in a Sinnoh location. I've never trusted Pokemon from him.
    Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you just trade the egg over from HGSS to DPPt and get Pokémon with HGSS egg moves hatched in a Sinnoh location?

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Keep trying, and get the latest RNG Reporter, or at least 8.30. It really is much easier, since there's only one moving NPC instead of six, and Shiny work is the same as normal work.
    I'll probably try again tomorrow night. I'm getting better at hitting delays.

Detox

Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you just trade the egg over from HGSS to DPPt and get Pokémon with HGSS egg moves hatched in a Sinnoh location?

Why would anyone even go through all that trouble for a hatch location..Its much more likely that he is just a rather poor hacker.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years

• Why would anyone even go through all that trouble for a hatch location..Its much more likely that he is just a rather poor hacker.

Lol, I wasn't defending him, I was just curious.

On another note, If I were to start a shop aimed mostly at collecting regular, non-Japanese international Pokémon (I like the Pokédex entries and the different names :P), would I have much success? Or are there not enough people on PC that have international Pokémon? My inventory would consist mostly of RNG abused shinies as well as Colosseum/XD Pokémon and other random events.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you just trade the egg over from HGSS to DPPt and get Pokémon with HGSS egg moves hatched in a Sinnoh location?
    Quite right; however, traded eggs require location 'link trade' on their summary. It did not have this.

On another note, If I were to start a shop aimed mostly at collecting regular, non-Japanese international Pokémon (I like the Pokédex entries and the different names ), would I have much success? Or are there not enough people on PC that have international Pokémon? My inventory would consist mostly of RNG abused shinies as well as Colosseum/XD Pokémon and other random events.
    I too considered collecting foreign dex entries. Yet, I don't think anyone around here plays Spanish, Italian, etc cartridges. That kind of shop may have little activity. :(

20 more days until I get back into Pokemon. -builds a campfire-

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Jolteon or Glaceon?
    I'm stuck on which one to IV breed for. C: Opinions?

Detox

Jolteon because it actually has use outside of being a switch in to a latios draco meteor so it wont do as much damage to tyranitar, who will then come in and pursuit said latios leading to its death.

Detox

You know, the guy that caught both Lati@s' on the same HG/SS cart and claimed they were legit.

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Jolteon because it actually has use outside of being a switch in to a latios draco meteor so it wont do as much damage to tyranitar, who will then come in and pursuit said latios leading to its death.
    Jolteon it is. Now if I could only get my save frame. Save frames will be the end of me. Before it always saved on an even frame, but now it won't save on an even frame at all. :C

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years

• Jolteon it is. Now if I could only get my save frame. Save frames will be the end of me. Before it always saved on an even frame, but now it won't save on an even frame at all. :C

Why not just get a lower frame like 3 or 2, or even 1? Just get/reject the other eggs until you reach egg frame X, which is your target egg frame.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back