• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I'm gonna be left behind. I don't even begin to comprehend this RNG. I already red through and there are so many big words. I'll have blade teach me later ;D So far I've just been breeding good Litwick with my Ditto trying to get a good set of IVs

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
    I'm gonna be left behind. I don't even begin to comprehend this RNG. I already red through and there are so many big words. I'll have blade teach me later ;D So far I've just been breeding good Litwick with my Ditto trying to get a good set of IVs

This RNG is the same as the others. All you have to do is hit your delay :D Just finding spreads can be a pain

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Either that, or you could learn on your own, like the rest of us. :|

Detox

Kyuremu - #646 (Timid): 29 / 26 / 20 - 21 / 24 - 25 / 7 / 28

Non redis.
    Only for trade with username credit.
    No hacks.

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011

Victini
    Nature: Timid
    Trait: Victory Star
    Lv. 15- Confusion
    | Incinerate | Quick Attack | Endure
    IVs: 31 | 13 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    OT: Gray
    • ID: 03713

My very first RNG'd pokemon in B/W.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I got this RNG abuse thing down, but my first one was bad, and there's no way I'm keeping it.

Krokorok
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Moxie
    IVs: 31 | 11 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 29
    Embargo | Swagger | Crunch | Dig

I'm catching for Cofagrigus btw.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
    Pyahhhhh

This is my 3rd C-gear RNG, took me about 4 tries to get this. 5th Gen RNG isnt really that bad thanks to the Zomg Timer :D

Pokemon: Litwick
    Ability: Flash Fire
    IVs: 31/26/31/30/30/31 HP Ground-70
    Non-Redis

For some reason i love how the luxury ball looks in this game. I may just catch all my pokes with it :D

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014

Litwick
    Lv. 26
    OT: blaQk
    IVs: 30, 31, 30, 30, 30, 30 (HP Fighting)

Lol @ Josh. I think it's now officially uncool to RNG Litwick. I wasn't going to, but I had to best TwilightBlade and her non-fighting spread. :P

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years

Litwick
    Lv. 26
    OT: blaQk
    IVs: 30, 31, 30, 30, 30, 30 (HP Fighting)

Lol @ Josh. I think it's now officially uncool to RNG Litwick. I wasn't going to, but I had to best TwilightBlade and her non-fighting spread. :P

hahaha very true. But it is so damn easy to RNG, i couldn't pass that up. I'll probably catch more out of boredness later :P I have a sexy HP ice and Fighting spread for it too :D

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    hahaha very true. But it is so damn easy to RNG, i couldn't pass that up. I'll probably catch more out of boredness later :P I have a sexy HP ice and Fighting spread for it too :D

For some reason, Litwick was a pain to RNG. I don't know if it was because the timer kept lagging or that fact that I'm booting from a flashcart, but omfg. I got Victini in about five tries, this thing took the better part of about two hours.

Last edited:

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
    For some reason, Litwick was a pain to RNG. I don't know if it was because the timer kept lagging or that fact that I'm booting from a flashcart, but omfg. I got Victini is about five tries, this thing took the better part of about two hours.

My guess is that its the lag :/. It messed my stuff up too. Only good thing about RNGing Litwick is that you will most likey run into him with Sweet Scent, barely that weird alien thing. I think im going to RNG Rufflet next. He looks cool i guess

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    My guess is that its the lag :/. It messed my stuff up too. Only good thing about RNGing Litwick is that you will most likey run into him with Sweet Scent, barely that weird alien thing. I think im going to RNG Rufflet next. He looks cool i guess

Yeah, I never ran into Elgyem.

Rufflet is pretty hot. :)

I'ma stop RNGing for now and beat the game.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Litwick is uncool, but it's easy since you don't need egg moves for it and it's a 100% find rate in Celestial Tower's 2F, so you won't run into any Elgyem. :) And besides, me everyone knows Cofagrigus is where it's at.

Cofagrigus
    OT:
    Flora || ID: 50202
    Nature: Bold || Ability: Mummy
    IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 29

Attack is crap, so the IV doesn't matter there, and it's not going to be outspeeding anything, so the speed IV isn't a huge worry. Also iirc, PC's first Cofagrigus! :D

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I hate you all so much. I wish all your DS's would break. Cool 'mons you guyyys. I need a day off school to learn this. I would've been off Monday but they said no. I have to wait 'til next Friday to be off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back