• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Yeah, I can't find a flawless spread though. :/

What's your max frame set on when you search for spreads?

Rufflet
    Lv. 38
    OT: blaQk
    Ability: Sheer Force
    Nature: Jolly
    IVs: 31, 31, 31, 2, 31, 31

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Anyways, im going Legendary hunting.
    Which balls should I use to catch each of these - Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Landorus, Kyurem, Tornadus, Darmanitan, Musharna, Zoroark and Volcorona.
    Victini: Repeat, Ultra, or Luxury
    Cobalion: Quick or Net
    Terrakion: Ultra?
    Vizirion: Nest
    Landorus: Repeat, Luxury, Premier
    Darmanitan: ^?
    Musharna: Master, Heal
    Zoroark: Luxury, Dusk, Premier
    Volcarona: Dive (its butt is a cute blue)

Whats the easiest way to advance the frame??
    gen 5 rng abuse? here's the info from smogon:
    Spoiler:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Victini: Repeat, Ultra, or Luxury
    Cobalion: Quick or Net
    Terrakion: Ultra?
    Vizirion: Nest
    Landorus: Repeat, Luxury, Premier
    Darmanitan: ^?
    Musharna: Master, Heal
    Zoroark: Luxury, Dusk, Premier
    Volcarona: Dive (its butt is a cute blue)

Thanks for the list Twighlight.
    "Darmanitan: ^?" I realise its not a very special pokemon, but apparently the statues of them come to life or something (the ones near the desert castle thing you look for the Light/Dark stone)

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
    Yeah, I can't find a flawless spread though. :/

Well if your not using an AR, make your min/max delay like 1500/7000 and your highest frame 7. But if you have an AR to check your frames/IVs, you can make the frame as high as you want

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Well if your not using an AR, make your min/max delay like 1500/7000 and your highest frame 7. But if you have an AR to check your frames/IVs, you can make the frame as high as you want

Even with an AR, high frames are annoying. I don't recommend anything over eight, unless you're good at hitting your delay.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    What would I input into the finder thing then? Because i made max frame 10,000 the delay 1400-3000. And Idk what to use for IVs because Blade told me what to put for the Jolly Krokorok I was looking for. But it wasn't a flawless spread.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
    What would I input into the finder thing then? Because i made max frame 10,000 the delay 1400-3000. And Idk what to use for IVs because Blade told me what to put for the Jolly Krokorok I was looking for. But it wasn't a flawless spread.

well advancing the frame is easy, but 10,000 is just unheard of. To get more spreads make the IVs 31/31/31/(nothing)/31/31. With max frame 3, if you dont want to advance, and min/max delay 1500/7000. You wil get more results with higher delays

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    well advancing the frame is easy, but 10,000 is just unheard of. To get more spreads make the IVs 31/31/31/(nothing)/31/31. With max frame 3, if you dont want to advance, and min/max delay 1500/7000. You wil get more results with higher delays

Okay, but what IV buttons do I press to get those IVs. Like == or <==30 I really don't understand. I'm gonna get on PO Josh, if you wanna meet me on there to tell me because it's faster.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Actually, chances are you're not going to find an awesome spread which is quint-flawless, unless you're me/blaQk/Blade/someone else awesome, but search for other things, like if Speed isn't your biggest option, make that >25 or something.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
    Okay, but what IV buttons do I press to get those IVs. Like == or <==30 I really don't understand. I'm gonna get on PO Josh, if you wanna meet me on there to tell me because it's faster.

Well everytime i look for the PC PO chat thing, it never pops up for me D:. But == or <== are just equal too or less than or equal too. == Mean it will only search for the IV you put in that box. <==30 means that it will search for 30 and below. So to get the highest IVs you would put >==30 in each box so the only results you get will be 30's and 31's

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Okay I leave special attack blank because thats what you did in gen IV or do you do >==30 for it too?

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
    Okay I leave special attack blank because thats what you did in gen IV or do you do >==30 for it too?

Yeah if you dont care about special attack at all just leave it blank. You will have a higher chance of getting more spreads that way.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Yeah if you dont care about special attack at all just leave it blank. You will have a higher chance of getting more spreads that way.

Okaaay, Thanks again. I will be doing this tomorrow. Gonna use the spread I mentioned earlier to get this Krokorok tonight.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Okaaay, Thanks again. I will be doing this tomorrow. Gonna use the spread I mentioned earlier to get this Krokorok tonight.

If you're going for that try this:

Max Frame: 3
    Min Delay: 1000
    Max Delay: 6000
    IVs: ==31, ==31, ==31, press clear, ==31, ==31

More than likely you'll find a spread. If not, increase max frame to eight.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years

Lowest delay I can hit is 1250. 1300 to 1400 gives you another second for a Coke break.

>=30s will also net him more spreads.

I think B/W abuse is... easy now, at least breeding. I got some tricks to ensure natures. Shame about Deino's attack and using u-turn, I know! Those Sazandora just didn't get along.

[597] Relaxed ♂ Ferroseed | Iron Barbs | Alice 57098
    Harden | Leech Seed | Spikes | Seed Bomb
    31 / 31 / 31 / 3 / 31 / 0

[633] Timid ♂ Deino | Hustle | Alice 57098
    Tackle | Dragon Rage | Dark Pulse
    31 / 8 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011

I followed this method. And I came across an all 31 spread. but it's on frame 2. How do i get to that?

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
    Lowest delay I can hit is 1250. 1300 to 1400 gives you another second for a Coke break.

>=30s will also net him more spreads.

I think B/W abuse is... easy now, at least breeding. I got some tricks to ensure natures. Shame about Deino's attack and using u-turn, I know! Those Sazandora just didn't get along.

[597] Relaxed ♂ Ferroseed | Iron Barbs | Alice 57098
    Harden | Leech Seed | Spikes | Seed Bomb
    31 / 31 / 31 / 3 / 31 / 0

[633] Timid ♂ Deino | Hustle | Alice 57098
    Tackle | Dragon Rage | Dark Pulse
    31 / 8 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Sexy breeds :D I wish i had an AR so i could do that :/

I followed this method. And I came across an all 31 spread. but it's on frame 2. How do i get to that?

You cant :/ 3 is the lowest frame you can hit with C-gear

Last edited:

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Of course it is. Of course.. fml fml fml. I wish I had a good flawless spread . fml.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back