• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • Well the effect would be that it's not affected by anything which has the ability of locking it's moves away, so I would say Choice items wouldn't have affect on them at all, which would make them useless. But nonetheless, if Pokemon had this ability, it would make them a cool stallbreaker, since then they wouldn't be hit by Encores, or Taunts, or Torments.

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
    Years
  • Kirk_Poro

Help T_T

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
    Years
  • can you give me the link twilight blade?
    my brothers wont let me download anything cause it might break the PC.
    cause i broke it many times.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Nice to see this site is still up and going. I have not been here for a few months. How is all my old friends doing?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Nice to see this site is still up and going. I have not been here for a few months. How is all my old friends doing?

We're doing okay, bro. How about you? ^^

Did you compete in the tournament that you mentioned to me a while ago? :)

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Someone once said purple bats where better than pink ones. How about a indigo flying scorpion?

207.png

Gligar ♂ Lv. 1
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Immunity
    Moves: Poison Sting, Agility, Baton Pass, Swords Dance
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31​

Years
  • Here's a stupid question.

Why does everyone on the GTS seem to demand a Celebi, Mew, Deoxys or Shaymin in exchange for whatever rather common Pokemon they're offering? Are there people stupid enough to actually take them up on this? What keeps this insane system in motion?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Um yeah, my first shiny breed in a long time! <3

133.png

Eevee Female Lv. 1 ★
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Anticipation
    Moves: Tackle, Hidden Power, Shadow Ball, Tail Whip [Hidden Power Ice 70]
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/30

I'M JUST THAT PROUD! <3

I swear when it hatched Shiny, I thought bet it's Nature & DW Ability haven't passed on, I saw it and was like 8DDDD
    All that trolling Gamefaqs for a DW Female Eevee was worth it! <333

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    [insert series of expletives here]
    I have to get that Slowpoke. I just gotta. >__<

Molts

Novice Breeder
    Years
  • Here's a stupid question.

Why does everyone on the GTS seem to demand a Celebi, Mew, Deoxys or Shaymin in exchange for whatever rather common Pokemon they're offering? Are there people stupid enough to actually take them up on this? What keeps this insane system in motion?
    Well some people use it to show off, like people putting up shines for unreasonable trades, like lvl 9 zekroms.

The bright side is that you can sometimes call them on it. Like today I got a lvl 100 shiny mantine in exchange of a lvl 4 espeon. Either he desperately wanted that espeon, or he just got called on his showmanship. It has great nature/ev's from what I can tell as well.
    Always check the GTS once in a while, could get very lucky. :D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Gotta find me a shiny Solosis somehow. :( I visit the GTS all the time with hope, only to walk out with an empty Pokéball in hand. I am disappoint.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Somebody ^ just gave me an idea, but I'm too lazy to do it. Why do shinies have to be so difficult? :cer_cry:

Molts

Novice Breeder
    Years
  • Somebody ^ just gave me an idea, but I'm too lazy to do it. Why do shinies have to be so difficult? :cer_cry:
    Difficulty makes the effort more valuable. Would you desire them as much as you do now if they had much greater chance of being seen?

If your idea was to check the GTS, sometimes you get lucky. :D

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • ....Gosh, I really want to get back into trading.
    I'm going to go RNG me a collection of shinies!

...Oh, and a question, am I the only one who RNGs for shinies and then SR's for IV's?
    Because I just can't do it any other way..

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Id advise that now you combine the two, as the egg will always change when you pick it up. Unlike the other games where you'd go for shiny first, and IVs later, you have to go for both of them at the same time, so if you choose to use your method, you'll be trying for the shinyness everytime.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Id advise that now you combine the two, as the egg will always change when you pick it up. Unlike the other games where you'd go for shiny first, and IVs later, you have to go for both of them at the same time, so if you choose to use your method, you'll be trying for the shinyness everytime.

....rats. I'll have to research 5th gen RNG then, won't I?
    Or I could live in the past and RNG from the 4th Gen...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back