• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    If my RNG practices makes me learn, definitely I will open a new shop for Halloween, to host a giveaway.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Seems like I could not RNG anymore. The seed I try to hit could not come out as the way I want it to be T-T
    Also DW, I do not know why but my game keeps saying that the game sync is running out of energy and it needs 1 day to recover but I already waited for 1 day

The game sync will be out of energy as long as you keep changing the day. XD That's why I am taking a break from RNG whilst I raid the DW. I have my giveaway all bred already. >w>

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    The game sync will be out of energy as long as you keep changing the day. XD That's why I am taking a break from RNG whilst I raid the DW. I have my giveaway all bred already. >w>
    Sounds cool
    Should I participate at your give away? XD

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    according to twilights hacked list... pkm with 5 jap characters are considered hacked. but while i was looking through an event list on serebii. i saw quite a few old jap events with 5 characters on their name... so may these be the only exception or am i counting the jap characters wrong? (im not Japanese) :\

johnny18

Years
    according to twilights hacked list... pkm with 5 jap characters are considered hacked. but while i was looking through an event list on serebii. i saw quite a few old jap events with 5 characters on their name... so may these be the only exception or am i counting the jap characters wrong? (im not Japanese) :\
    I think what twilight wrote in the hacked list is japanese pokemon which has over 5 characters in their name, not 5.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    It is a baby girl T-T
    I want it to be a baby boy

Would you feel better if I said it was dream world? And... that Nyx is more of a female name? :c

You misread the hack list hun. I have a japanese game. Two actually. It's the one's over 5 kana that you need to watch out for. The limit for names on Japanese games is 5 characters or kana. So if it is in japanese characters (kana) and has 6 or more.... it is most assuredly hacked (And hyphens and the small kana count...)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Ew. I can't trade/play Ds at all. ): My puppy chewed my Ds charger. WHILST MY DS WAS ON RED LIGHT FFFUUU. I couldn't shout at him. ): Puppy dog eyes are their best.

I'll be working on the Halloween giveaway soon, though.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    So I've got a question for those who wanted to see a thread layout guide. What would you like to see explained in the guide?

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Yeah, I would feel better. Maybe i should participate as I will breed her to get a baby boy anyway XD

Well.... then I dunno... She has some nice egg moves, but I understand you just want the IVs, the OT and the genetalia so.... whatever.

johnny18

Years
    Well.... then I dunno... She has some nice egg moves, but I understand you just want the IVs, the OT and the genetalia so.... whatever.
    :( egg moves..........I want them too T-T

So I've got a question for those who wanted to see a thread layout guide. What would you like to see explained in the guide?
    I have no idea
    CSS codes
    Adding pictures, youtube videos
    Getting spoiler.....etc

Last edited:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    :( egg moves..........I want them too T-T

I have no idea
    CSS codes
    Adding pictures, youtube videos
    Getting spoiler.....etc

lololol that's what makes her special... and why breeding her took me two days. XD

And Twisted, I agree with the above... Basically ways to make it pop but NOT make it an eyesore.

Perriechu

Years

CSS coding. What colors and such you shouldn't use. i.e horrible neon colors. ;; And other stuff that cool shops have. Such as organizing your first post with your information etc.

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    can ppl tell what pokemon were clones?

and is a clone any different from an original?

Perriechu

Years
    can ppl tell what pokemon were clones?

and is a clone any different from an original?

We can't tell which Pokemon were clones. There is absolutely no difference between a real Pokemon and it's clone.

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    Ok cool
    Also a pkmn with a secret id of 0 is that a legit secret id? Or hacked?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back