• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years

• HAAAAA.
    Yeah, they'll sue the people who made RNG Reporter. :P
    I don't understand, what would they sue them for? There's no copyright breaching by using it or anything. They just worked out the system for the games.

And I don't think they'll make the RNG harder to work out, but harder to find out how it works. RNG is used for everything based on what Pokemon you'll encounter and when you'll encounter it. It determines whether you will catch a Pokemon when you throw a Pokeball at it, or what IVs/Nature/Gender it has.

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016

I don't understand, what would they sue them for? There's no copyright breaching by using it or anything. They just worked out the system for the games.

And I don't think they'll make the RNG harder to work out, but harder to find out how it works. RNG is used for everything based on what Pokemon you'll encounter and when you'll encounter it. It determines whether you will catch a Pokemon when you throw a Pokeball at it, or what IVs/Nature/Gender it has.

The ":P" was meant to denote the fact that I thought that it was a completely ridiculous idea. Just like sending a bunch of threatening letters to Pokebeach, Serebii, etc., weren't exactly rational. Example: Syndrome used the same tone I did, just in capitals.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014

The ":P" was meant to denote the fact that I thought that it was a completely ridiculous idea. Just like sending a bunch of threatening letters to Pokebeach, Serebii, etc., weren't exactly rational. Example: Syndrome used the same tone I did, just in capitals.

No! Pokemans are serious business and Game Tards demand that you cease and desist of taking advantage of their horrible game engine!

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • For breeding does one or both parents shiny increase odds for shiny egg at all?
    Or is it only if one parent is shiny and from a different nation eg/Japan shiny ditto?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • For breeding does one or both parents shiny increase odds for shiny egg at all?
    Or is it only if one parent is shiny and from a different nation eg/Japan shiny ditto?
    Shiny Pokemon do not increase the chance of the offspring being shiny whatsoever, although having two Pokemon with different nationalities will improve the chances feom 1/8192 to 1/2048.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    For breeding does one or both parents shiny increase odds for shiny egg at all?

Shiny parents do not increase your chances.

I haven't looked into the foreign method you're talking about, but I know having a foreign Ditto breeding with a non-foreign parent improves your chances.

Edit: GG Alternative.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Thanks guys.
    And BlaQk the method I was talking about was what you said
    I just worded it poorly

I bred 2 pokemon with Pokerus and now have an egg with Pokerus
    I find that pretty cool

Last edited:

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    I bred 2 pokemon with Pokerus and now have an egg with Pokerus
    I find that pretty cool

. . . I don't think that's possible.

In other news:

Everyone should go here and vote me for "best trader". I know you all love me. <3

I'll do a giveaway if I win.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Anyway, I just saw what blaQk was talking about, and yea, he gets my vote. lol.
    giveawaygiveawaygiveawaygiveawaygiveawaygiveawaygiveawaygiveawaygiveawaygiveaway
    Nah, kidding. What do those people get in return when they win, anyway? ._.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Anyway, I just saw what blaQk was talking about, and yea, he gets my vote. lol.
    giveawaygiveawaygiveawaygiveawaygiveawaygiveawaygiveawaygiveawaygiveawaygiveaway
    Nah, kidding. What do those people get in return when they win, anyway? ._.

This will probably be the only giveaway I do.

I think an emblem?

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Shall we vote for blaQk, everyone? :D

New breed.
    315-m.png

Last edited:

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011