• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I've had an awful week so far. I got a concussion in school due to slamming my head on concrete, was taken to the hospital, almost had to have a CAT Scan done. When I got home i stepped out of my car, I was ambushed by the wind, and when I got inside was shivering, and i put 2 pair of sweats on, and a sweatshirt, 5 blankets and two jackets on top of me. I preceded to have a 102.9 degree fever. On top of it I had nothing to do today, because my uncle had my laptop to put windows 7 and Microsoft 2010 on it, my Xbox has Open Tray Error. I have my laptop now(obviously), and I'll see if I can catch up on RNGing tomorrow.

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    I've had an awful week so far. I got a concussion in school due to slamming my head on concrete, was taken to the hospital, almost had to have a CAT Scan done. When I got home i stepped out of my car, I was ambushed by the wind, and when I got inside was shivering, and i put 2 pair of sweats on, and a sweatshirt, 5 blankets and two jackets on top of me. I preceded to have a 102.9 degree fever. On top of it I had nothing to do today, because my uncle had my laptop to put windows 7 and Microsoft 2010 on it, my Xbox has Open Tray Error. I have my laptop now(obviously), and I'll see if I can catch up on RNGing tomorrow.

Man, that really sucks, Angel. Why'd you slam your head on the concrete? Did you fall or trip or something?

But yeah. My week has sucked too. Actually, everything has kind of just sucked intensely since September, but my mom threatened to call the cops on me because I was really fed up with all of the crap that has been going on lately and I ended up snapping and I screamed at everyone to leave me alone. :/ mhhhhhmm.

That's life for you.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Umm. . .someone breed a Delibird to bring the joy back?

Sorry. I just finished watching Glee.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011

Man, that really sucks, Angel. Why'd you slam your head on the concrete? Did you fall or trip or something?

No, we were working out in Gym, and we were working in pairs with medical balls. and my friend and i were using a ten pound one and he was handing it to me as I was doing situps with it. He wasn't paying attention and dropped it on my face, which caused my head to snap back and slam the concrete.

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    No, we were working out in Gym, and we were working in pairs with medical balls. and my friend and i were using a ten pound one and he was handing it to me as I was doing situps with it. He wasn't paying attention and dropped it on my face, which caused my head to snap back and slam the concrete.

Oh man! That's really really really awful... but at the same time slightly funny to me. :P I hope you're feeling better though. :C

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011

Oh man! That's really really really awful... but at the same time slightly funny to me. :P I hope you're feeling better though. :C

It's kinda funny to look back on it, my gym teacher thought it was pretty funny. I still have an awful cough and chest pains so i'm chilling home tomorrow.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    i still have a whole box of my shinies i don't use xD
    what should i do with them?

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    How does breeding work with transfering moves?
    I bred my Bulbasuar that knows Vine Whip, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down
    And the hatched Bulbasaur knows Tackle and Solar Beam?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    How does breeding work with transfering moves?
    I bred my Bulbasuar that knows Vine Whip, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down
    And the hatched Bulbasaur knows Tackle and Solar Beam?

Let's say both of the parents happen to know Vine Whip. Upon hatching the egg you'll that the offspring knows the move Vine Whip. In order to pass on a move that is not an egg move or a TM/HM, both parents need to know said move when you breed them. As for egg moves, you need a male parent that knows the move you're trying to pass on. It will not work if the female parent is the one that knows it.

I hope that helps.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years

Let's say both of the parents happen to know Vine Whip. Upon hatching the egg you'll that the offspring knows the move Vine Whip. In order to pass on a move that is not an egg move or a TM/HM, both parents need to know said move when you breed them. As for egg moves, you need a male parent that knows the move you're trying to pass on. It will not work if the female parent is the one that knows it.

I hope that helps.

Thats what I thought, so how did Bulbasaur know Solar Beam?
    Also, only one parent is needed when breeding with Ditto, well it appears that way, lots of my breeds have had TM/HM or just other moves that the parent I used knew

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Well one of it's parents knew the move, but if you used a Ditto as the other parent then I have no idea how it got on there.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I always use ditto, to much effort finding a second parent
    Plus, before a few weeks ago I hadnt heard of 90% of the stuff you can do with breeding so ditto was easiest.
    I guess I just get weird breeds. I managed to get an egg with Pokerus

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    [OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Shiny Skorupi Female
    Jolly Sniper
    OT:John ID:29503
    EggMoves: None
    31| 31| 31| 31| 31| 31

Now to do that World History Paper