• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    I'm trying to add more Ev'd pokemon to my shop. I recently got the DW Banette. Guess the nature, MODEST. I was like :/ your kidding. I think it might be useful if I EV it right. It won't be an attacker, it will kinda be just a staller.

Options?

Stall Banette, I'm going to call it the FluffeCottonStall Banette (Fluffee for my idea) 31 IV Special Defense and 24 Defense
    @Leftovers
    24 HP/ 200 Defense/ 252 Special Defense/ 32 Speed

-Will-O-Wisp
    -Hex/ Substitute
    -Taunt
    -Cotton Guard

If Banette is put up a Physical Sweeper it can use Will-O-Wisp to burn it which lowers the opponents attack by a lot!

Taunt will force it to attack which will do nothing to Banette considering it is Burned and also Cotton Gaurd will boost it's defense.

Hex will do a lot when it is burned, but on the other hand Substitute will block the burned foes week attack

Leftovers will help regain HP from the sub

I think the Sub will be better than Hex

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2022
    I am afraid of the haunted chandelier! Now, may I have the Chandlure giveaway? Sorry, but I'm new.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I am afraid of the haunted chandelier! Now, may I have the Chandlure giveaway? Sorry, but I'm new.
    Please read the Giveaway rules, it doesn't start until tomorrow and you have to be on the IRC chat and say that tomorrow to get it.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • Happy Halloween, Everyone ^_^

BTW, whoever is still interested in my giveaway, just post in my thread that you do and I will add you to my winners list XD

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Mine ended today. Time to work on the next giveaway! :)

No one comes here anymore. xD Everyone is in the TC chat room. Don't leave the DCC hanging guys!

<3

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I was thinking that we should keep a list of trusted PC RNGers so we can avoid Mats, Infis, BLUEMEWs, and etc...

If you RNG, list your OT here!

OT: Ginny, ID: 51120

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I was thinking that we should keep a list of trusted PC RNGers so we can avoid Mats, Infis, BLUEMEWs, and etc...

If you RNG, list your OT here!

OT: Ginny, ID: 51120

Sounds like a pretty good idea in my book. :3

OT: Savaren, ID:34764

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Before this goes ahead we need either twisted or blade's permission. \: I'm all for the idea though.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014

Lol. Have you asked Blade about it? x]

OT: July, ID: 47833
    OT: Aubrey, ID: 53357
    She wouldn't have any part in an official white list =P But she said we could use her OT on it.

Black | OT: Alice 57098
    White | OT: Echo 56632

Last edited:

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
    Years
  • Breed something maybe a bit unusual that people might not use as much like... Venonat or Omanyte XD Or then some awesome ghost type :u:

Btw, I should try and finally get my "ghost dex" filled, it's my favorite type and I'd love to own every ghost type out so far >u< Maybe I'll try GTS. I really should learn to RNG but I don't like downloading anything on my computer..

Years
  • I really want a decent Vullaby/Mandibuzz to compliment my Rufflet. But I've been meaning to re-breed my team from white, so I'd breed a good Joltik and Pawniard, etc. Hmm. Too many choices. x_x

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I really want a decent Vullaby/Mandibuzz to compliment my Rufflet. But I've been meaning to re-breed my team from white, so I'd breed a good Joltik and Pawniard, etc. Hmm. Too many choices. x_x
    Don't do ghosts. e.e

I think maybe you should breed Sunkern or Buizel. :o

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Gawd I feel so bad about this after how much I tried to keep dragon around... I think I may pull from trading for a while. I hardly ever wanna open my game anymore. Not to trade, not to RNG, not to EV train... I just feel... burnt out I guess. I don't wanna leave trading, but as of late, I've just wanted to avoid the games too. Maybe it's my inadequacy kicking in. Seeing people RNG like 28903520 things a day when I have lately done maybe one breed a week. I end up not feeling like I'm good enough and then it kinda spirals. XD So I think I may take a break until I feel like picking up my DS again, rather than using it as an armrest while I type, like now. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back